Jump to content

angus

Member
  • Posts

    38
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by angus

  1. angus

    Edit +?

    Ok after reading so many different posts and peoples responses on this post I have deciced what I will be getting done 2nd CAI K&N filter Bosch 968 injectors 3.5 cat edit with custom tune and a new clutch to follow very soon so I will have to decided what option to go there will let you know about the results next week
  2. angus

    Edit +?

    Thanks for the ideas joey!!! will let you know how I get on next week
  3. angus

    Edit +?

    Its is a 6sp man. as with the power gain I would be happy if I could give a few r8's a run for their money
  4. angus

    Edit +?

    Thanks for the replys will have to think about what to do over the next few days. either way I will still be getting the tune done and can not wait. in what way do the newer injectors work do they spray the fuel in differently or just spray a lot more in?
  5. angus

    Edit +?

    Hi all I have an xr6t 6speed which is stock at the moment and I am booked in at RDP next tuesday for and edit and custom tune I was also thinking of getting some injectors put in at the same time. Was wondering if this was a good option to go??? Or is there some other improvements that might be better to do first
  6. sorry just read it all again
  7. have to ask the stupid question but when is the all ford day?
  8. Ouch how old ?how many kms ?and what has ford had to say about it all?
  9. I will have to take you up on that offer jetute I take it your from brisbane then
  10. yes phill it is a shame I am from brissy .. lol.. as it seems as though a lot of the good tuners do come from down south thanks for the help jetute on fist anybody else had edits done from other tuners in the brisbane area
  11. Know where and how to get in contact with them at all ?? looks like the edit is the way to go
  12. thanks for that !! seen I am new to all of this I am still getting my head around about edits and chips etc.... any good places in brisbane to get in contact with?
  13. Just bought myself and mk 2 t 6speed and have been reading up on mods and best value for money options and have decided to go for a unichip or aps stage one kit but have noticed that aps recommed that you do your valve springs with this kit is it necessary and what does ford say about these mods regarding your warrenty with the car great site and is good to read everyones comments and advice
×
×
  • Create New...