Jump to content

Muzza

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Muzza

  1. I know of some leading one of the compact classes that a hire car was used for all races but Jambaree. So I guess it can be done. Muzza
  2. Great stuff Thomas, But next time leave a little quieter, you woke me up... Go easy on the VE for a few day & once he thinks he's got the better of you Smoke him. Muzza.
  3. Didn't you see my bed up in the loft?? It's way too handy of a place for me to drop into on my way home from work. Muzza.
  4. I have the option 6 with the twin Carbon plates, you loose a little driveabilty around town but it's the only one that will take that sort of driving you want to give it. Since I got mine Mal has a twin cushioned ceremic plate which will give a bit of driveabilty back. These clutches are around the $2500 mark but you know it will last also backed by Mal's support. Once you go way from a organic expect a loss of driveabilty. Hope this helps. Muzza.
  5. Maybe after the family stuff..
  6. I think your spot on what your saying. The Turbo 400 is proven to handle more then most can give it. I didn't realize the do an overdrive for then but if they do it would make a perfect box. Muzza
  7. Thanks guys, The on's I'm looking at are these with gunmetal centres. But nothing is concrete as yet so if there is any others that look the goods feel free to show me. Muzza
  8. You havn't got over Hollywood on the Gold Coast yet have you.... Muz I'll be there.
  9. Hi, I'm after some 19" after market wheels to fit over the front 4 pots? I want some dish with gunmetal centres? any idea & pic's? Muzza.
  10. Wasn't alot there that caught my eye except rain. Muzza.
  11. Yep I seen it coming out of that street a few times. It may have been MG.... Muz.
  12. that's the go...do you have microtech on it? sounds like Powercruise will be fun this year. Muz
  13. Dam Dat I thought I was a seagul but you take the cake... You got first option when the time comes buddy. Muzza.
  14. Do it Az, I seen the spec sheet on it.....
  15. Sound like a plan Joshy, that's if Amy has finished washing your car by then. Luke hurry up & get the Commy done so they stop bagging me when the see my SS in the shed. Muzza.
  16. Best find out if that is RWKW rating or Flywheel ? Seems alot to upgrade a Auto? Muzza.
  17. Hi Daniel, This will help http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...c=15848&hl= If there is anything else you may need to know Mal Wood will be the one to ring. Being one of Mal's boxes he will know exactly what you need. The reverse lock out in most cases we wired it to the brake lights. Muzza.
  18. Sound good mate, how much time does Amy need to wash my ute Saturday??? Who's keen to go? Where do you want to meet? Muzza.
  19. I think you should snap it up!!! So I can get the BF Phoon......... Ok it's all about me. Good luck with what you deside just hurry the f*ck up. Muzza.
  20. Good job Chris, Let me know how it goes after a retune. Muzza.
  21. Justin has been putting out some great work on the T's,even better since he done the Nizpro tuners course. Only 3 weeks away & it should be all back to normal after Jambo. Muzza.
  22. Welcome back, I thought you dumped us after the sale. Mickey Gee may be interested in your Skyline if that helps also Eugene off the forum is selling a 04 T ute in the for sale section both are locals. AZ must hang out around Hexham as that's were I see him most times. Muzza.
  23. Looks great Paul, good to hear he sorted the auto issue for you. Muzza.
  24. Hi Az, Best give them a buzz & book in for a tune, He is booked out for the rest of this month. Hows it going Starkers? A bit of cruise would be fun but I'm tired up for the next few weekends unless a friday night one could be aranged.It's hard with our event organiser (Dat) being without internet,internet till the 15th. Muzza.
  25. Don't worry about your brother SS,you will have to get a detune for him to catch you.......I can't believe I just said that!! I love the SS. They are flat out getting a dozen odd drag cars ready for Jamboree. Muzza.
×
×
  • Create New...