Jump to content

dat_40l

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    997
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dat_40l

  1. or is it breaking down under boost?? take out the coil packs out and inspect for cracks or damage
  2. its true so it dont bother me anymore lol...
  3. good evening, well it wasnt too bad a day even if I was cruising in the triton lol... here is a link to the ford forums thread for teh drag nationals if anyone is keen, we had a ball last year, http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?p=4099454#post4099454
  4. so who's road tripping to ford forums drag naionals??
  5. GLX-R triton, triple diamond advantage FTW
  6. No idea Dan...
  7. convertor has to come out
  8. I cannt wait to come on this cruise with my tow car... Damm converters f*cking up
  9. I'll have gf with me too
  10. hey mate, there is e85 at caltex hamilton, swansea and charlestown now.. or I can sell you some sucrogen I have in a drum at home..
  11. chances are ill be there in my triton
  12. yeah end of jan sounds good... ideas??
  13. would of but I only just jumped online now lol
  14. hurry up and beat me josh so I got something to aim for again lol... you boys going up singo this year again??
  15. love the glide, wouldnt be great for a daily car but that's what my triton is for lol
  16. why didnt you dial before you dig?? cheers guys
  17. cheers mate, at heathcote we stuffed the jatco gearbox and valve springs, now its got powerglide new springs and E85
  18. well... finally the nugget cracked and 10, [email protected], and yes I drove it back on to the trailer and into the garage
  19. hey guys, last night went 10.66@128 mitch read/ DAT.40T/ blacktrack performace/ WSID/ 10.66@128
  20. just thought I would throw it out there.... powerglide+E85 = WINNING!!
  21. hey guys is anyone going to supernats this year and interested in a pit garage??
  22. ryan you dont wanna sell your big process west cooler??
  23. whats wrong with the gnomes?? atleast they got a lawn... they just on the look out for suspect people in the raworth area, bec is ok but your alittle sus..
  24. end of this week apparently.... gives us a week untill supernats
  25. well the rate it takes to get a gearbox from KEAS transmissons I wouldnt bet against your HQ beating me to a 10
×
×
  • Create New...