Jump to content

dat_40l

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    997
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dat_40l

  1. anyone going for a drive in town today??
  2. dan I was running adavan neova ad08's 275/35/19 they were 720 a tyre great tyres but $$$ and I like skids to much lol why don't we go on a saturday to catho pub then??
  3. dan newcastle is sh*thouse now!! fannys there is a good bet you will catch and std from just going in there lol yeah I am keen for a cruise soon, but may just save it for revfest!!
  4. I'm out for the 1/8th mile but all for blowing the doors off HSV's at revfest!! paul I remember couple of years ago the cruise from sydney to wollimbi pub was a great cruise!!
  5. hahaha, I know dan WTF lol, paul get a hold of our local gay male escort josh_p he works at pedders and can do good deal on the coil overs, I got them in mine and he has helped rhino out with his cars too
  6. gregor I like the looks of that!! I love destroying tyres!! and here is a pic from a wedding that I may have attended, and this was on private property!!
  7. 1300 manifolds give him a call an leigh will look after you, about 270 for the line
  8. I brought the etm oil lines, talking to justin and merv they use better fitting and oil filter then the others. josh I may come just on street tune and 19's
  9. yeah I'm tempted to go just in street trim.
  10. only if you bring the cruiser's!!!
  11. dat_40l

    dat_40t

    my nugget
  12. dat_40l

    jambo2010.jpg

    From the album: dat_40t

    © © FordXR6Turbo.com

  13. few pics of teh nugget from jambo
  14. so when we goign for our next cruise???
  15. gt42 on the cruize??
  16. sorry I didn't reply earlier, justin and merv at blacktrack did it all, I just put the idea to him and yeah as you see. the car ended up running an 11.10@132mph wheelspun off the line, so it has the power and everything. also another thing with mine when we put the jatco in the car it went from 400rwkw (manual) down to 350rwkw (jatco)
  17. hahaha how you go with convincing bec with entry to revfest??
  18. I had 1 untill it f*cked up within 24 hours of getting it!!
  19. sooo hate my new iphone
  20. hahaha I cann't promise anything as I am moving house this weekend so guess I see how much I will get done saturday
  21. no 10 but car is still together guys
  22. hey guys, unfortunately I got knocked out first round and never got a another chance to go better, we were running 17" mickey T radials. it was abit hard to sort out with the new setup but there is a test and tune soon and hope to get into the 10's. the best 60ft was 1.8 and it has done a 1.60 before.
  23. 3 runs, not 10 yet, but great MPH!! first runs just drove it off the went 11.8@127, the 11.10@129, then 11.20@132 hopefully tomorrow will get more traction
  24. 3 runs, not 10 yet, but great MPH!! first runs just drove it off the went 11.8@127, the 11.10@129, then 11.20@132 hopefully tomorrow will get more traction
  25. FG turbo your not teh only one that cann't wait for jambo!!!

×
×
  • Create New...