Jump to content

Plague

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    58
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Plague

  1. My Fav Meshuggah clip would have to be New Millenium Cyanide Christ Best use of time in a tour bus... Back on topic, October is looking like a good month for metal, looks like the weekend of the 10-12 will be a big one 3 gigs in a row at the Arena.
  2. Have a look at this thread: Car Computer To ICC I am yet to try it myself, still gathering bits, but hopefully it should work as expected.
  3. Thanks for the quick answer Smicky. I'm not particularly after a killer setup, I already have a 4ch amp and associated wiring so I was just going to get some 6.5" splits for the front and replace the factory sub with a better 8" as mine rattles. I have used that amp to push an 8" in a sealed box in a previous car and it was loud enough for me. I realise that the open air configuration is not ideal but for now I would like to keep things looking stock. The only reason I asked about the 10" upgrade was that I had previously seen a picture on this site somewhere where someone had fitted a 10" under the shelf in the factory position with the use of some spacers. I was wondering if this had become more common as there are a lot more choices in 10" subs then in 8" subs. I doubt this setup would fit back under the carpet though. Sorry Gloo for the thread hijack and thanks again to Smicky for the info and offer of names and places, I am in Brisbane and in no rush so I'll keep an eye out for something cheap and go from there.
  4. Do you have any more details on this JB Hifi 10" upgrade? I couldn't see any topics on it.
  5. That touch screen kit you linked to might be a bit big for the ICC screen as it says it is for an 8" monitor. You might do better with something more like this good luck with it though, I will follow your progress closely, I'm looking to start on mine soon.
×
×
  • Create New...