Jump to content

rdomain

Member
  • Posts

    98
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rdomain

  1. Nah, no cruise for us. Weather was too wet. Regarding the 290rwkw; who's the tuner and did they put it on the dyno? I heard about the car from Allan. Seems a bit incredible. And yeah, definately some lush cars and babes at the show!
  2. That's cool..... I'll cya all there.
  3. Definately some lush cars. A great day had by all. Til next weekend :D
  4. Ah, I was wondering about that. Cheers. I think Cindy and I are going to head down to check it out. Anyone else heading down?
  5. Cool. I reckon that's a goer. Lock me in. That works out well cause the motocross is on at Southcoast on the Sunday. Sweet!
  6. Sounds good. What day/date is the show?
  7. Welcome aboard! It's been pretty quiet round here lately but I'm sure it'll pick up again soon. Subscribe to this thread so then you're informed when someone posts. Cruise anyone??
  8. Yeah, we're thinking of putting our second car on gas and drive it into the ground over the years. And spend all the money on the ute We're planning on having a nice xr pair one day like yourself Terry. That would be sweet but we have other things to see and do before that. One day :-) When were the drags for the top door slammers Shifty? From memory it was some time soon. And also the horsepower show to check out Bruce's machine on the dyno shootout. We could even make one of these a cruise event.
  9. Been laying low through all that sport chitchat But I did watch a bit of the racing on Sunday. Say no more Always keen for a cruise even with these fcuked up fuel prices!! ....... actually come to think of it; I probably wouldn't be able to go on one at the moment cause I've come down with vertigo for some bizzare reason. Never had it before but I'm hoping it's going to bail very soon. So no fast riding/driving for me ..... soon I hope.
  10. A good day for sure. I think it was the day of cruises. There were so many different one's happening that day. I've uploaded a heap of pics to my blogpage. http://ritchieriding.blogspot.com/ I might try set up a different page at a later date so you can view a certain day instead of everything at once. (anyone have any free webspace they're willing to donate And nice aftershot Terry.
  11. Cool. I'll seeya there!
  12. what car are ya taking Terry? xr6 or 8? I reckon I might meet ya down there after the cruise. Sounds like fun.
  13. Welcome aboard Ronin! Good to hear you're joining the cruise. As BAturb said, the more Ts the better I'll see ya there. And don't worry, mine is stock too. They still go hard
  14. Put me down for sure. Weather permitting of course. BAturb Shifty BlueXR6Turbo r.domain
  15. Sounds good to me. Last cruise through there had some awesome driving through that area. Should we start a new topic for the cruise?
  16. Ahhh!! Doh! That's me having some fun in the Kingston sanddunes.
  17. I would love to go but we'll be cruising the great ocean road (minus one apostle) and then heading to Melbourne. Enjoy!
  18. That was a pic from the meeting spot. Had to get a pic of the utes Cheers Terry. If you get a chance to check out some of the tracks, go for it! Should spin your head out a bit. I also play in a couple of bands but no complete tracks online.
  19. Yeah, I'll be in Melbourne for the 17th so no drags for me but I'll be cruising the great ocean road which should be choice and a mate of mine is hooking up a group of cars for a cruise in Melbourne while I'm over there.
  20. Hi Scotty and welcome! Unfortunately you just missed our last cruise which happenned last weekend (see separate thread) but keep ya eye out in the SA Cruise section for any up and comings. I think you'll enjoy the company here. A good bunch of guys and gals. Nothing stuffy and conservative here Ritchie
  21. Here's the pics. We look forward to the next one ps. ignore the 'Show Image In Full Size' as it's no different
  22. Yes, an enjoyable cruise had by all. Awesome weather! Unfortunately wasn't quick enough to get a pic of the burnouts but I'll post some other pics up later when time permits. Good to meet a few new faces and to see some of the girls out. Until next time R.
  23. Terry, I'll be meeting up with Allan and crew now.... Cya there!
  24. Oh..... Terry, if you get this in time.... did you want to meet up on South Rd somewhere as I'm based near Noarlunga and then cruise from there to the meet spot? If you get this in time, just post a reply here with a place and time and we'll meet you there (I'll check before I leave). If not, I'll see you there
  25. Cool. We'll see you all tomorrow then. R&C
×
×
  • Create New...