Jump to content

ONDOLE

Member
  • Posts

    70
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ONDOLE

  1. $$$$$$$$$how much how much how much how much$$$$$$$$$ ???? haha this info is gold !! :D Cheers.
  2. this is all good news, but as everyone else has pointed out, some questions remian unanswered....such as *the removability of the chip for services and the like ? *does the computer log the new power data onto its system so ford knows what you have been doing ? *is this running on stock boost or have the boost levels been modified ? *what type of exhaust change has this chip been combined with, if any ? *does it improve acceleration at high revs or low revs. as conflicting stories seem to be arising ? Still, very promising indeed, but I believe xr6t owners should know this info before considering any such modification. Cheers.
  3. excellent to see so many forumer's sharing the same tastes...I can't wait till we see modified ford beasts all over the roads in 1-2 years time...this car is the new generation VL Calais Turbo and if done right will take the car scene by storm and wipe out some of the import scene...especially now with the new import scheme reducing modified imports....people will find it more feasible to look locally in the future...I applaude ford for their brilliance...bring on my Black Beauty !! :D Cheers.
  4. haha true, but as soon as I take delivery I will take an abundance of photos anyway so I can post them here on this fantastic forum to show off my new beast ! :D Cheers.
  5. yeah my favourite colours are silhouette, blue print and phantom too ! I only wish I could have 3 different colours haha... Yeah I've seen the ute with 18's but I want the total package in a nice quality hi-res shot ! :D geez I'm picky... ....But that's why I chose the ford, wouldn't buy anything but the classiest Cheers.
  6. Yeah I do agree totally, they look brilliant but they do take alot of maintenance....in the end im not going to buy a car of a different colour to what I really want just because of maintenance issues...you go for what you really want in my opinion...I'm imagining the silhouette colour with 18's would look mean as ! I hope so anyway, because my SIDO number is due sometime this week or next. Cheers.
  7. Same deal as my last topic, but this time I would like pics of the black ones with 18's if anyone has them... Cheers.
  8. thanks for those pics, that thing looks very tough indeed...but I think im gonna stick with black haha once u go black u never go back ! :D Cheers.
  9. As the title suggests, does anybody have pics of a blueprint xr6t with the 18's option. Cheers.
  10. ONDOLE

    Exhaust

    yeah that's right, I would never do anything unless I had some form of formal agreement with my dealer ! Cheers.
  11. ONDOLE

    Dyno Out Puts

    Well I am definitely going to put a full exhaust, air filter and ECU chip to up the boost to around 9-10 psi as soon as this becomes available...so I'm hoping for around 300kw and that's where I will stop until I see what happens with the drivetrain reliability of the "crazier" modified xr6t's. Cheers.
  12. ONDOLE

    Exhaust

    .that's quite interesting, becaused I asked my ford dealer (both the sales person and sales manager) and he said that I could go right ahead with a full exhaust, loud BOV and air filter intake system and it wouldnt void the warranty at all, they gave me their personal guarantees on this and I will double check when I pick up the car too...there seems to be alot of variation in the responses from dealers when asked this question.. Cheers.
  13. I was talking to a ford dealer the other day and he reckoned that ford was going to release an official "boost" kit to increase the power output of the xr6t without voiding the factory warranty...does anyone know what this kit would include and any other details would be helpful too... Cheers.
  14. I agree with you about one thing...ford driver's should stick together and act sensibly towards eachother on the road...that didnt sound very friendly at all ! Cheers.
  15. Thanks for the pic and info ! I will know the delivery date sometime later this week when the ford dealers ring me..they said 4-6 weeks, as I bought it retail not fleet, but I expect the wait to be a fair bit longer than that as I ordered the premium sound as an option so it might take a while longer !! Cheers.
  16. can anybody answer my questions ?? :D What is the premium sound system like ? And what purpose does the display screen serve ? And also, I dont think I got scuff plates, how much are they to get anyway ? Cheers.
  17. thanks for the pic ! haha quite obviously im not on the dole..its just a gag hehe no I didnt own a 200sx, my user name isnt my number plate either...
  18. Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, I just ordered an xr6t so I thought I better introduce myself to this forum as I will be relying on fellow owners for advice and discussion on this beast...I drove one on saturday afternoon and signed the papers today at about 1pm...I'm still smiling Specifications: XR6T, Silhouette, 5 speed manual, 18" alloys, Leather Trim, Premium Sound System... My question is, does anyone have any pics of an xr6t with the 18's on it ? And if possible, a black one with the 18's...and also, what is the premium sound system like ? What is the display screen like ? Cheers !.
×
×
  • Create New...