You have to remember that the F6 is carrying 300 kg more than a Charger ringing wet...(that's two VERY LARGE adults, ) AND in additon you're running 17 or 18" wheels instead of 14's, which in effect means the gear ratio on the F6 would be reduced to an equivalent of 2.9's on the Charger running 14's (the E49 ran 3.5's btw) ...if that makes sense...I reckon a 49 would run a mid 15 with 17 " wheels! and lastly you have to consider the torque and how easy it is to get to the pavement... there was a comment made that Wheels testers had no idea what they were doing...I don't doubt that...but so will most of the "Joe averages" who buy this car because they think it's the quickest thing since sliced bread..... IMHO I see the F6 as a real "drivers car", and it will need a good driver to get the best out of it......which at the moment loks to be about a 14 flat.... Also, the E49 was a purpose built Muscle car, not a car trying to meet a market expectation for "family bob and two kiddies" and lastly perhaps this just re-enforces how damn good the E49 spec motor was ......now where did I put my brakes???? :lol: