Hey Guys, Based in Southern Sydney This thread helped me out a lot and saved me a lot of money too. Same sold story dropped my only set of keys for my BA XR6T down the drain in torrential down pour last night. Had to tow her home $130 as I couldn't lock the car up and was sitting in the main street. Rang ford this morning and was told id have to bring the car in to the dealer ship to have new keys cut coded and programmed etc. Ford quoted me $292.46 X 2 cut keys $124 x 1 remote $66 programming $416 total plus towing $130 $546 total expensive and not very helpful as my wheels where locked all the way to the left. EZY locksmiths were contacted around 9AM and turned up at lunch They turned up stuck there tool in the barrel to get the correct cut . Cut and programmed the keys within 30 mins Awesome work! For $340 I got 2x programmed keys Mobile service ( came to me meaning no tow truck) Eftpos and Credit card facilities available I'm very happy with the service and recommend these guys to anyone in the same situation. Still an expensive exercise but lesson learnt by me to always have a spare set.I hope this helps someone in the future if in Sydney. Guys details are EZY Locksmiths 0405200059 www.ezylocksmiths.com.au