-
Posts
393 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by mcinnes
-
Pffft I'll spell it how ever I want! Keen to see how it goes dude got the wheels here for ya when ever you need them. I should be out an about tomorrow night. Cricket is 5:30 for me so hopefully can get some others out with me for a good cruise
-
I'm keen. I don't think I'm doing much. I have indoor cricket at some point. But I'm keen to meet up after. Should even go to the braddon cruise
-
Nah dads company wouldn't ship it for some reason (something to do with insurance or something Coz the seller isn't one of theirs normally or some crap?) so instead I'm using the sellers company and getting it shipped to dad's work. The bonnet was 375 and shipping was 75. Not too bad really considering from Sydney to here was like 50 when belatto checked.
-
Nawww ghey :( Oooh I remember you talking about your side business You gunna put big rims on it?
-
You sold the Sex r 6 turbo! What the hell dude! I guess we can be friend...
-
I'm sure to have one somewhere. Otherwise one of my mates would have a heat gun hopefully
-
Yea got it going to my dads depot (he manages a transport company in Canberra) Might have to recruit your expertise when Belatto and I attempt to do it haha. I will also need to get your help on removing the panels that you wrapped yourself (im looking at doing my interior like that but looking at doing a colour like maybe white or wild and out there like purple! )
-
Just bought my XR8 bonnet Bought it from this dude: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=321098668689 Should hopefully get it in the next week and a bit :D So keen! Now I gotta read up on Vinyl wrapping... gunna wrap it in carbon fibre white
-
Car still smells like rotten oranges and what ever else was in it :/ Cleaned it like 5 times now and still nothing. Might have to try something stronger. Also realised yesterday that it's on the Damn roof as well. So gunna have to clean that as well :/ No luck at all with this stuff -.-
-
Kinda tossing up between Vinyl wrapping or plastidipping my interior. Basically, what I want to do is change the plastic coloir to maybe carbon fibre white (In which case vinyl will be easier), otherwise was thinking maybe just a plain white or a colour like blue or something (not sure). Any opinions? Or pro's and con's?
-
Thanks Scruby and Henz shall take a look at them
-
Those things are awesome! Cheers Angel
-
Bit of a wild question/idea, could you hook this up to the underside of the car like the side skirts? And when you unlock the doors and the interior light comes on the whole car lights up around? (cant explain very well this early in the morning)
-
Hey guys, thinking of doing my interior in carbon fibre white. 3M dont make a white carbon fibre, but a brand called "scotchprint" does. Anyone used this brand before? Good? Bad?
-
Wouldnt be seen dead in a chrysler
-
If there was an award for the stupidest forum member, I just won it :( I left juice in the car... In the sun... It exploded... In my car :( Just spent an hour trying to clean it all up but still more left. The worst area is the carpet :/ anyone got any tips to help? Currently using meguires upholstery foam which seems to be working but can still see the juice and smell it :/ Fml :(
-
I'd be keen for a meet end of July ish. I fly to qld for a week on the 28th which is a Sunday so maybe a meet on the 27th or 28th? Lets start throwing some ideas around
-
Wanting To Change 310 Badge To 510
mcinnes replied to F6Fury's topic in Interior & Exterior Workshop
How do you make it stick to the car? -
It's behind questacon. It's been blocked off now though. Was a bitch to fit my old xr6 into. Just spotted 5 minutes ago a red ba or bf gt with the plates l3th4l. Looked pretty mean. Also keep spotting a dark blue bf or ba gt in the gungahlin shopping centre car park. It's lowered on 5 spoke silver rims. It's the nicest gt I've seen
-
Omg there are stickers! I want one
-
Wakefield Park Circuit Club September 7Th
mcinnes replied to Pixy Angel's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
I'm pretty keen. I have that whole weekend off as well. Put me as a maybe Do y I have to race against other people? (I've never raced on a track) -
Yea I think it does bellato. I agree. I reckon we could have a good group here but for some reason we don't have the numbers. I'm getting business cards soon. So I might wrote on them to join the forums and come cruise with us
-
Yea I think that's them
-
Yea that's the guy. There's also a blue one from memory.
-
Esp racing it's a place in Queanbeyan
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.