Jump to content

stroller

Member
  • Posts

    259
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by stroller

  1. Are you constantly hitting bunpstops? That looks sweet man.
  2. Hello all, first time post. have googled and searched but couldnt really find what I was looking for... I am looking at purchasing a BF F6 ute; stepping up from my mazda bravo minitruck. however... I was talking to a friend today and he seemed to think the ford utes still had a leaf spring rear end, I thought surely not? but sure enough, pulled into a ford dealer on the way home and to my surprise they still are! I thought they would be irs by now... my question! how low can these utes go while still driving nice? I don't want it bouncing all over the road like a minitruck. any info/pictures are greatly appreciated. cheers
×
×
  • Create New...