cor33
Member-
Posts
36 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by cor33
-
tow a trailer on a daily basis only about 700kgs that's lowered on 2" blocks. everything seems fine to me. auto turbo
-
any pics of rar bag set up? I havebeen looking everywhere for them!
-
same offset as mine
-
just jap dont make them to suit our hub size though ny 67mm
-
beforelowering it was about 15mm from flushthen afterlowering it was more like 20mm from flush.
-
-15 is flush for rolled guards 0 would be very very close to standard guards, but if you car is lowered it will scrub out on +15 my rears are 20 x10
-
fronts would need to be 0 and rears would need to be at least 0. with guards rolled you would want -5 front and - 15. my rears are+20 and im about to put 35mm spacers on lol. but my guard are rolled and flared.
-
rear will still be inside the guards and front will be 6mm further out then stock wheels. Corzza no real reason just get bored fast lol
-
thinking about selling mine lol 6 weeks old 20x10+20 and 20x8.5 +15
-
not as bad as I thought they would be. Eventually I will weld it back in. its not that much of an issue.
-
I got at least 15-20mm rear probs 10 front.Also tookthat bracket out of the rear.
-
lol its 20 x10+15 best I could get. was almost flush before guard pumping.
-
New Photos with front and rear guards rolled and pumped. Rear lowered 50mm. Front springs order yesterday.
-
any progress?? longest build ever....lol
-
as far as im aware there is no difference? both use reverse eye designs. I just used lowering blocks lol that way its easy to change back to stock if something ever goes wrong
-
-
just got wheels installed 20x8.5+15 front 20 x 10+20 rear vertini concave. front pokes about 5mm rear almost sits flush! pics to come!
-
New page Mew
-
Pretty sure your getting the same...been hunting down the offsets for ages. Every shop around brisbane/goldcoast were +38 finally got some drilled to suit what size did you get? I ordered over 6 weeks ago lol
-
Two weeks until wheels. Front 20x9 + 15 rears 20x10 +20 :D
-
Did you buy these off a guy in brisbane? Tarragindi to be exact? Lol got them before me!
-
-
Also has been about three months and they still look the same.
-
I painted the fg 19" wheels black, just sand back the old paint/ alloy. I used a 500 grit then used a lighter one to smooth out. Make sure you get the right etch primer! There ferrious and non ferrious. Two coats primer and two coats colour, or three depending if you using a clear coat or not. Just watch for runs, they are a pain to fix. Corey
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.