Jump to content

Steven87

Member
  • Posts

    109
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Steven87

  1. I've looked but can't find anything. Unless I get a universal one
  2. Hi just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a single gauge pod to sit on the drivers side pillar but I want it to look factory as its moulded into the dash or pillar. Don't really want a gauge cup screwed into the pillar. Hope I make senses. Thanks
  3. Sweet I've got some on my face now. I'm running the standard cross over too and with a growler box. I want the engine bay look stock as possible, that's the reason I never got a full intercooler and piping kit, plus not chasing big power
  4. Lol yeah they tried to. I've changed the cold side and hot side piping with plasamama ones so that should help, I hope. Also what brand cat are good. Are venom ones on eBay ok
  5. Sweet thanks guys. I already fitted onto my car and I thought for $100 you can't go wrong. I've rang couple of tune places and they go its sh*t and that the stick on is better. So I'm pretty confused now on what to do.
  6. Just want to know who is running one off these capa intercooler and what power I've got one on my bf xr6 and ready for a tune soon but couple of tuners reckon there crap I'm not after much power around 270-280 And it only cost me $100 for cooler off a mate So just want to know who running one. Thanks
  7. Finished fitting new lower ball joints and rear sway bar links. Easy as Job, thought the ball joints were gonna be hard without a remover tool, but a hammer dose wonders
  8. Just a savarge .22 with 10round magazine, silver barrel and silver scope with a hole in the stock for the thumb. Bought it for bunnys n foxes Adds to the other 7 rifles, misses is getting upset with me spending money on guns, cars, n dirt bike. Can't help myself How do I put pics up with my iPhone. Just finished fitting the plazmaman hot side pipe And replaced to a highflow 82degree thermostat Btw would it be ok to drive around with a capa front mount and plazmaman hotside and cold side piping. I looked at boost gauge and it's not over boosting.
  9. Got my new walbro fuel pump today Also pick up my new rifle today Hopefully fit fuel pump n hotside piping tomorrow after wrk.
  10. Just programmed my new eBay bf flip key. Not bad quality works great. Also got my new hot side piping kit from plazmaman in the mail today
  11. Yeah bad. Also I trimmed the silicon hose too much gotta get new one off capa. It's holding for now.
  12. Installed my capa intercooler today Was abit harder then I expected
  13. The venom cat your using us it the new style ones
  14. What colour are the speaker wires on the passenger side. And where about are they located near the kick panel
  15. I've got a bf xr6t I got the plug for the driver side but no plug on the passenger side Why is the plug thanks
  16. My Bf xr6t gets around 550-580kms per tank with 98 around town Mods growler cai Got heaps better after I replaced pugs n fuel filter
×
×
  • Create New...