Jump to content

axel

Member
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by axel

  1. really good post, I drive trucks and operate heavy machinary,and watching some ppl on the roads makes you wonder sometimes, not saying im perfect and everyone makes mistakes,but a lot of ppl forget to realize that driving a car needs all of your attention,even if you know the road really well, out here in the country a lot of local drivers crash(young and old ) as they get complacent and gererally they speed limits are a lot higher than urban areas,so accidents tend to be worse. sure people who dont know the area crash to but gerearly speaking they are concitrating more as they dont know the roads, Good post mate great read:)
  2. axel

    New Members Thread

    hi guys I am about to buy a xr6 turbo prob a Ba mark 2, am selling my much beloved 80series landcruiser to fund it, I am new to fords as past cars have been holdens,but after years of hassels with the commonbores I am crossing over to ford, I love the look and feel of the BA/BF and am really looking forward to owning one,cant wait infact, I said I would only sell my 80series for an xr8 but after looking at and driving a turbo I want the xr6t,they rock cheers I like forems like this for cars they really help,all your posts are a great source of info and its cool to see so many ppl enthusiastic about this modle ford:) cheers Alex
×
×
  • Create New...