Jump to content

flyxrt

Member
  • Posts

    516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by flyxrt

  1. Lol we would turn the go kart place into Disrepute there would b punch ons and evrythn lol farkk would b a laugh :)
  2. so true mine the same sometimes it will go mad then other times niente
  3. r35 az in h8--- r35 I dnt think it is lookd wog to me. im on the bench friday night few issue hopefully re tune and a few more toys for the following friday. I think im guna raise it a bit to
  4. Thx porno ey nuther question how much for acctuator n flappa mod re tune n all that sh*t
  5. Of topic a bit but My car is makes a tik tik noise wen its cold duz any no wat it could be
  6. Are these wed thurs night worth comen dwn for
  7. I tryd of the line no good but at 80 90 not to bad:( I hav a crak at anythn but jst to watch its a farkn qik rig scared the sh*t out of me lol
  8. Hahahahah I <3 Bananas hell to much money some cants lol I didnt c that 1 lol
  9. There were a heap of those vw things on the hwy the other night jogm at like 80kmh they hav no chance
  10. Were was u boys cruzn tonight
  11. yeah got my fix et lol
  12. yeah had black wheels it was very qik
  13. Wat a mad night ford freak did I say no jogging lol nxt time I say sumthn silly like that plz ban me or somthn lol had good couple a jogs with a 408 man ss wnt with him till 3rd that was qik he was a mad cnt to. saw a mad green fg very qik ahh ls3 jet very very qik omg to much to mention
  14. Im headn out soon boys got a car load so no jogging for me lol jst cooler droping
  15. Il b out et probz afta midnight but
  16. U bout to smash a line staino lol is that a rolled up fivea. wat little rat maggots u should go sodamize them jst to show em who is da boss little pricks no respect nowa day..
  17. That is faaaaaaarrrrrkkkn sik and no im not having a good australia day beacause I was forced to work :( but now that im home bbq is on and im allready 2 vics dwn thx c.u.b. for make my life betta
  18. lol yeh a I saw a bit of vision of justin last thursday lol can u plz pm me the spot thx henz
  19. I no it only tuesday but who is out friday night or thursday night now so iv heard not sure y
  20. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah That vid is right up my alley love that sh*t
  21. true I didnt c him there n by the time I did it was to late lol ey tonez let us no if ua cruisen friday night il tryn meet up with u boyz
  22. Bout farkn time been tryn to log on for a hour christ sake lol c the block heads (Novak Djokovic the blockiest of all block) misses damn. Probs got a epa on the way to I accidntly dosed a copa on 15psi right at his window I <3 Bananas it was funny
  23. Fark some of u cants r funny iv been loln all night freeze wat happnd with your nose coz mine blocks up all the time n I get bad headaches n its been happning since I had it smashd in
×
×
  • Create New...