Jump to content

willvb

Member
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral

About willvb

  • Birthday 02/02/1992

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Melbourne, Victoria
  1. Happy Birthday willvb!

  2. Happy Birthday willvb!

  3. Thanks for the input guys, I think I'll give it a miss and do under drives for now as you can't go wrong with them
  4. Hi guys its my first day here (hope I posted in the right section !) I just have some questions for you very expirienced folk. Ok here we go, I have an 07 BF mkII in ego and my current setup is: Intake: XR6T upper snorkel and F6 lower snorkel w/k & n panel filter Exhaust: wildcat headers (genie brand but not mandrel bent) into a 3" metal core cat to a 2.5" PEX mild catback I am deciding whether or not to do cams for mainly the sound but also the extra shove Questions: 1. Will I have to change the current headers? (I am not prepared to do this as it seems like a big waste) 2. This car is my daily driver so will stage 2 crow cams ruin the daily driving expirience? 3. I plan on installing them with a mate who is a second year mechanic just so its done right and then drive it to the tuner, is driving it untuned safe? 4. Finally, will I loose my low end torque, its best noted that I rarely push the car above 5000rmp 5. On on my P's so provided I drive safely and well within the road rules (as I currently do) and baby the exhaust around boy's in blue should I pass with flying colours haha? Cheers guys!
×
×
  • Create New...