Jump to content

JBFG

Member
  • Posts

    19
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JBFG

  1. Oh really! That's Awsome! Thanks for the info mate.
  2. hey all, just want to know if anyone else out there has had to replace their diff/did you replace it with a factory diff or an aftermarket. (ive herd the factory diffs are weak as piss) Cheers.
  3. Got the y section installed today. Very happy.. Just the sound I was looking for.
  4. Ford freak- no worries mate..I'll just go get it done..if I dont like it I can always bolt up the muffler again. Thanks for your advice!!
  5. What exactly did you get done mate??..I want to go in ASAP to do it.
  6. Yeah I've heard about the Y piece. Ford freak-reckon you could post up a pic or vid of your set up..might just end up going with this option.
  7. hey guys, just another center muffler thread. just want to know what people with utes have done with theirs eg removed it and what not..im looking for a better note...and trying to save money at the same time? I have seen alot of threads about sedans but no to many on utes. Any advice would be awsome. cheers.
  8. Just seems like a sh!t of a job that's all haha.
  9. ok thanks heaps guys!!
  10. I've got boost, oil temp and air/fuel ratio..air/fuel I don't know what to run it off...?
  11. hey guys.. ive got the fg triple gauge holder with auto meter gauges , just wondering if anyone can recommend a good auto electrician in brisbane (on the northside) to install them.. Cheers.
  12. Ok thanks guys. I herd if you block It up it can fck the turbo...?
  13. The intake I have in now gives the pchhhh effect..I'm after the flutter or tu tu tu tu sound however you choose to say. Will putting on that bov not achive what I'm after? Cheers.
  14. thinking about getting the same BOV as Dillz...but I have the rapid systems cold air intake/ battery relocation kit..how would this turn out...eg reckon it would run like a bucket of sh*t?? new to this whole turbo scene..so any advice would be great.. cheers.
  15. hey guys, ive got an fg xr6t ute and ive herd a few people saying that you can do something to it to get a nice fluttering noise by a cheap simple mod. Has anyone else herd this aswell? cheers.
  16. JBFG

    mod1

    hey mate, what is wrapped around that pipe near your battery. My battery rubs on that hose and don't know what to use to wrap the pipe in. neat set up btw. cheers.
  17. hey guys got a fg triple gauge pod for and xr6 turbo ute, just wondering what gauges people are putting in them . cheers.
  18. yeah thanks guys, points weren't 100% clean. Battery was pretty shot aswell, all sorted now. cheers.
  19. hey guys, I've got an 09 fg xr6 turbo ute and went and bought the battery relocation kit with the cold air intake. A friend and I installed it all the exact same way as he did his, I drove it home and it was running fine, no problems at all. Went to start it up about 3 hrs later that night and it wouldn't start, it just kept on clicking and all the fault signs came on eg. abs, air bag, smartshield security light, park break indicator, etc, etc. Has anybody else had the same problem or know what a solution is ?? cheers.
×
×
  • Create New...