Jump to content

mattymc

New Member
  • Posts

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mattymc

  1. I like the idea of better drivablity for street use of the fg but at the end of the day I'm not sure that I can fund the fg. So if I were to go the bf it sounds like I could do a lot worse.I have pretty much ruled out ba's as if im going to upgrade I'll get one with the trans I want and the stronger rods.
  2. Hey I'm Matthew, I've been a member here for a while now and was after some advice. I'm looking at a Bf XR6T or Fg XR6T. I have been looking at the bf's prices and specs and wonder what peoples options are between the two. The Fg is more money but would I be better off saving a bit more to get one or with the savings buy a Bf and tweek it a little?. Also ex cop cars. Would you touch one and if not what are your concerns?. I'm looking for a 6 speed zf auto at this point but I have heard a few disaster stories of the been a bit unpredictable and spitting people off the road. Is there any fact to this?. I would like an auto as it would be faster than a manual. Hope I have not babbled on too much and it makes sense. Cheers
  3. Happy Birthday mattymc!

  4. Thanks for clarifying that. I was pretty sure that it had to be plugged into a car to be paired with the tuner. Once it is connected to a car it is then VIN locked which is what I was thinking.
  5. Just a quick question for people using xcal3's. If I buy a unit that was purchased for a ba and I am running a bf engine can I get tunes to suit loaded. Also if the box has never been plugged into the car is it still VIN locked?.
  6. Looking good mate, I sent you a message regarding a few questions I have. These ecus are really a good thing with the flash tuning options available now so many options . Just realised I can also help you out with the Ba diagrams let me know if you interested.
×
×
  • Create New...