Jump to content

FORDXR

Member
  • Posts

    80
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FORDXR

  1. That just means the config.php file can not be opened by the server (apache), it is a common problem when moving a web-page to a new server (as sometimes you will have to edit 100s of files and it’s very easy to over look one or two). Exp with everything else you must do. When files are coped the attribs are lost or there is a new owner for the file. I’m sure the web man will have it fixed in no time. Sorry for the technical crap as I guess you do not care, but that’s the reason.
  2. The way it works is simply, if the dealer thinks he can get the increase out of you he will try... If he knows you will cause he all kinds of grief over it he will simply keep his mouth shut. At the end of the day only a spastic dealer or one who needs his brain turned on will cancel a contract for a mere $500. I paid just under $6000 under the RRP on my brand new AUIII XR8 that I ordered 6months before they were even released and there was a price jump on the AUIII over the AUII do you think I bloody paid it????
  3. ZapXR6T, Its not your problem they wrote the contract not you, you just agreed to it (as well as them) so it stands as a legal contract. If they take the option of cancelling it like you also have the option to-do there is a penalty so remind them that if they choose to cancel it you will accept the penalty payment and take your business elsewhere I’m sure you will find another dealer who will give you the same price if you fax your quote to them, at the end of the day they will not loose money even paying the 1% but they stand to make more if you pay it.
×
×
  • Create New...