Jump to content

BF6

Member
  • Posts

    333
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BF6

  1. The manuals are sweet but the ZF is to fast and to good to pass up if you like the old street race ZF = WINNER
  2. Cheers Aaron just the answer I was after! Need to rip this turbo off and get it sorted.....lack of boost is starting to get to me. Shame the snot mobile was home Sunday night....damm Rex. Have to organise another run soon
  3. Hey peeps gotta pull my turbo off soon to do the bigger flapper mod and was thinking while iv got it off I might as well give her a rebuild. do I have to change the whole core or can u replace just the bearing part on it's own? the prop wheel and front housing are in good nick. Anyone rebuilt there 35/40? cheers
  4. Sell it to foyle....
  5. Hmm I know that feeling........they don't call em money pits for nothing.
  6. Hope it's just the PCV Foon!
  7. I'm keen for a cruise....got some rear treads that are just about fkd and need finishing off
  8. Looks like a big tank for 1.6 litres. What width and length,height?
  9. Looks good mate. looks like a big tank, how much does it hold?
  10. Heard today the next street meet here will be 1/4 mile? Anyone else heard the same?
  11. Nice tank Wayne! I might have to hit them up myself..I'm in the market for a tank.
  12. Nice list of parts there Karl. Next time we run a cruise make sure you come out
  13. Awesome stuff Marc, Gotta be happy with that! Nice graph to. 17 psi?
  14. I bet your hanging! Post a pick up of under the bonnet with the plenum and other goodies!
  15. Still trouble with that flash tuner dazz?
  16. Who's running at the drags Sunday?
  17. How much coin does a GTX3582r roughly go for? could be a better option then rebuilding my 35/40 and fitting a bigger comp wheel
  18. Hahaha my sort of driving style though!
  19. I got one small crack right on the lip of the wastegate but the time that gets machined out it will be virtually gone. No cracks around the bolt holes which is good.
  20. Anyone on here ported there own waste gate and bigger flapper trick?
  21. I went for a squirt down to the bay and back. Had a good couple of runs with a clean as vz maloo, went pretty good.....but not good enough! I had read thru the Vic thread today and your right man some werid sh*t going on in there!
  22. Hey peeps if anyone is interested Sunday morning 10am k-mart Firle(Glynburn rd) a mate has organised a run to victor via Myponga way etc. Hopefully see a few evos, hsvs, GTR's etc would be good to see the ford turbos out in force cheers
  23. Jake that's freakin awesome!!!
  24. We still doin a small cruise catch up tomorrow tonight?
×
×
  • Create New...