Jump to content

FORDPSI

Member
  • Posts

    40
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FORDPSI

  1. That will also explain your overboosting.. But desired boost of 55.mmmmmm
  2. Tobey has your turbo been ported and had a larger actuator fitted? Im assuming it has.
  3. Will do thanks again!
  4. How close does it get the desired boost? Not sure what you mean by how often.
  5. Yes 1 is commading the boost controller closed. See below a car I tuned with a little while back had a Monza cooler and a high flow cat. Commanding 1 to keep the wastegate closed then less once it comes on boost.
  6. Put a high flow cat on it mate it will get you 300 at the rears easily. I made 361RWKW with a high flow cat and the standard exhaust system.
  7. Thanks! Only reason I asked about the processor code is I have been told that using a newer processor code on BAs is like jupgrading the firmware. PM Sent.
  8. I also have 2 more questions Where in the Advantage III do you adjust auto transmission kick down sensitivity? What processor code should I be using for 2004 XR6T Auto? A3HD?
  9. Tuning in closed loop but also adjust the Open loop wastegate DC. Desired boost 27 which is about 13.5spi. Thanks for the help guys.
  10. How do you log boost? I normally choose RPM + WASTEGATE_DC + BOOST_DESIRED signals. This way I can see at what whats being commanded at what RMP and make changes. But I use the map sensor on the DYNO to get actual boost. What signal do I use to log boost pressure in the inlet manifold and do you know where it is? Any help would be appreciated.
  11. They offered me 8k as a trade in on a new G6E I nearly punched him in the nose! Ther cars are worth so much but ours a re worth nothing. He had 2 other BAs on the lot with more KM than mine and they were asking 18k for the WTF!
  12. Thanksfor the write up I need to change my globes
  13. LiveLink 6.3 Works perfect with XCAL2&3
  14. Does anyone know of anyone selling a set of BF cams?
  15. I use a VL Turbo plugs and gap them to .6. I have tested the over priced iridium plugs on my mates dyno and they make no difference in power compared to the $20 a set VL Turbo NGKs. The only difference is they dont last as long. On 17psi I was changing my iridiums every 30000km anywayz.
×
×
  • Create New...