Jump to content

Mr_xr6_Turbo1

Member
  • Posts

    57
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr_xr6_Turbo1

  1. Don't worry I will make sure I do its going to be running alpine pdx amps and focal utopia speakers and subs still trig to work out source I have just had the take the car back to ford as the car was delivered with no oil or water in it and over heated so its back there getting fixed now plus there was paint coming off the red part of the engine
  2. There +35 there a staggered set 10 on the rear 8.5 on the front and I love them I will get some better over all pictures later
  3. Hey guys I am new to the forums so thought I would come say hello Just bought myself a fg mk2 Xr6 turbo ute with red leather and I love it I am planning on doing the stereo first as I am a nut when it comes to that and I will post up some pictures as I go but for now here if a picture of the car I put new wheels on it already
  4. Thanks I was just about to buy one from him
  5. So should I think about putting them on eBay for round 1200 and is it easier to just trade them in if I can get that type of money
  6. Hey guys just a quick question I am buying a new fg mk2 xr6t Ute and I will be putting 20s on it the day I get it, should I sell them 2nd hand and how much should I put on them or I have heard some places will.trade them in has anyone heard of this
  7. Hey guys new to forums just got myself a xr6t ute and have a problem In 1st and 2nd gear it's great so much power but in the other 3 gears when in gets into high revs it's like It cuts out and runs like crap Any ideas guys
×
×
  • Create New...