Jump to content

Mura

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    281
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mura

  1. Dirt Showdown out finally! Come play demo derby online with me :newrussian:
  2. There are facts for the V8 supercar but no reliable references for a modded RS
  3. Well you're making it out that I believe the RS would beat the V8 around a track. If the result was so clear this wouldn't be an argument.
  4. Well we were comparing road cars to V8 supercars somehow, I'm just going by what I was told.. Did not say I believed it. People under estimate the handling/grip of AWD cars, try driving one before you come to a conclusion. The statement comparing 60k cars to 1mil cars is ridiculous..
  5. Finally someone gets the point.. Thanks MADTXI Still lol at comparing a $1,000,000+ car to a $100,000 Nissan GT-R?
  6. My mate never said a stock RS
  7. They have airbags they're fully sick
  8. Lol I'm not saying you can't run an RS down the strip I'm saying you probably wouldn't bother doing it, just like running a Falcon on a track you probably wouldn't worry either.
  9. You talking about RS's FF? If so, as if you'd run it down the strip lol, they'd all be at a track instead.
  10. So you buy a car for everyone else and not yourself?
  11. Is performance that important to you..? Wouldn't you rather something that looked a lot nicer with a bit less performance?
  12. Or buy a Scirocco R Paz, sexier looking and just as quick
  13. Just read on the net a stock Focus RS is quicker than a Aston Martin DB7 GT around Hockenheim Short. So who knows, I'm just going by what he's said. It's the quickest car around corners I've ever been in.
  14. Mate of mine has an RS, lives an hour South of Geelong near the Ocean Road. He's done an AWD conversion, I'd have to say that's the best mod you can do for them.. Wow it handles amazing now. He's running about 230awkw which is more than enough just torque steers everywhere. He's done a few track days and apparently laps quicker than a V8 supercar, not sure if it's true or not.
  15. Pocket rockets
  16. The last of the better looking T's
  17. JETFPV beat me to it, was going to say I think it's a write off. I work in a panel shop on the odd occasion for some more $$ and very rarely when a door doesn't close they can be fixed. As JETFPV said check for any creases on the roof, inside of the door well thing and under the car on the chassis. Goodluck though hope it all works out
  18. He never denied being ghey
  19. So manuals are ghey again
  20. Directed at someone in particular?
  21. Like if you think someones gonna get banned from this when Adam see's it lol
  22. Lol towball farked that radiator up good Adie
  23. Ouch that sucks.... Any pics of the accident?
  24. The is f'ing mad! I love how the shed is as big as the house too, my dream lol
  25. Pfft Vixen XR6's, who needs em!
×
×
  • Create New...