Jump to content

Sir g6et

Member
  • Posts

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sir g6et

  1. Happy Birthday Sir g6et!

  2. Hey guys/gals. Got a Detroit truetrack LSD fitted yesterday at hart transmission in brendale which is in Brisbane. Cost me $1870 drive in drive out. So far so good I haven't noticed any noise from the diff and the traction control works great. If there are any dramas I will let you all know. Cheers
  3. Here are a few pics of me "G". In Stock Trim
  4. Hey people, I got it.........First thing I noticed is the cherp into second (with traction ON) Very happy n can't wait to meet some more mighty G owners. I'm keen for a cruise so count me in.
  5. Hey Guys/Gals, First time poster, long time reader....... Not really only been on here for bout a week:) Just ordered a silhouette G6et with the charcol interior and the sat nav. Only thing to do now is play the damn waitin game (4weeks). Traded in a my09 wrx. (First baby due in June). CANT WAIT!!!!!!!
  6. 4 weeks till G day:(

×
×
  • Create New...