Jump to content

NEVAEH

Member
  • Posts

    34
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NEVAEH

  1. hey all, im soon to be rplacing my battery with pod and air box. I was originaly going to go with rapids ubp with pod, but after some chatting I thought it would be a better option to go for the air box for a bit more power. my question is wich air box sounds best out of the brands available? process west, rapid, nizpro etc. any one that has relocated there battery, and has a nice dose coming from there airbox, let me know
  2. thanks, ye ive done that I foamed it up..... putting the sound dedner in today hope it dose somthing
  3. ive painted the whole base with sound dedner, it made it sound heaps nicer but never thought of doing the boot!... ill give it a go and see how it sounds. one thing the rattle seems to sound like it comming from the rear shelf?
  4. have u blocked your bov??
  5. any one going out for a drive tonight
  6. hey all, have upgraded my system in my 03 ba including -jvc head unit -jl audio splits (front) -standard (rear) -2x 12'' pioneer subs -coustic mono block -alpine 4 chanel..... all is good happy with the sound, but ive got some mean vibration coming from the boot. I eliminated some of it by tightening the bolts that hold the garnish in over the number plate, but I cant seem to figure out were the rest is comming from. if any one has over come this problem and knoew were the rattle is comming from please let me know!!
  7. saw nvdaf6 last night were they your mates behind ya in springvale rd???
  8. hey all, got a problem that im hoping someone has come across and delt with..... I lowered my t about 6 months ago and with king spring super low fronts and ultra low rears, ive now changed my set up this arvo and compressed them both an inch sits nice as and I love the results. the problem I have is.... with the old setup wen there was 4-5 ppl in the car on medium to hard excelleration the car would vibrate, but now only with 2 ppl in the car its doing it and a bit stronger??? has any one had this problem?
  9. should be a big night tonight as long as the rain stays away...
  10. hey all any one herd about a certain meet at a certain place we all know very well tomorrow night?? just got the word was wondering if any one is going to be heading out. got a feeling it mihgt be a big one...
  11. hey dude by am I safe to say you own an fg?... there hot as they are, dont waste your money on cosmetics. get a tune, injectors and maybe a cooler for the same price and see the colours of the the world fly pased your window wen you drive lol.
  12. hey every one, just wanted some feed back on the rapid Under Battery Intake kit. Im realy interested in one, for performance and sound but have heard only hear dthat they are no good because to change the pod u need to take the front bar off, and that road rubish and water get to the pod. Can any one running the system leave some feed back on what they think and there experiances, I know that rapid make some awsome stuf so id love to hear your responses. thanks
  13. desperately awaiting 330+ rwkw

  14. any one going out for a squirt tonight?
×
×
  • Create New...