sssilver
New Member-
Posts
18 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Reputation
0 NeutralRecent Profile Visitors
The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.
-
Hi guys I went shopping today to purchase new rotors and pads for the rear of my 2009 fg xr6 turbo Ute. One shop said I needed 298mm another said 303mm. There was also a lot of confusion on which pads would fit. Basically I wanted the DBA 4505S 303mm x 16mm T3 REAR and bendix DB1376GCT pads. Am I going to have any problems with this set up? They confused the hell out of me lol. Cheers
-
Cool thanks for that
-
Hi guys I'm getting a custom tune done soon for my fg turbo Ute. Will I get extra power from the tune by adding a hi flow cat? My exhaust is stock and I want to keep it that way.
-
The Ford Warranty and Service Guide states that 'A claim under the Ford Vehicle Warranty will also be rejected if a Modification is made to the vehicle by, or for you and such modification adversely affects the performance / compliance of the part in respect of which such claim is made.' I put that in the email and told them the Ford Mechanics could not even tell me how a CAI can affect Diff performance. The only reason I havnt had a custom tune was because of the warranty. Think I might book it into Real Dyno Tuning next week and get it done
-
Thanks guys, I still have the original. I will try another dealer first. I'm sending Ford and the dealership an email now telling them what I think of them.
-
Hey Guys. My Fg T ute has a clunky diff and Ford told me today they cant do anything about it because I have a SSinductions CAI so my drive line warranty has been voided. Has anyone else has this problem? is there anything I can do about this? Cheers Sam
-
They dont come out till july, it says on their website various off sets to suit most cars.
-
-
Has anyone fit 19x11 to the rear of an FG ute,or does anyone think it is possible and if so what size tyre? Cheers Sam
-
Sorry dre im on the gold coast and want a full set. Now is a good time to buy them from tire rack in the USA I was quoted $1511.23us delivered so about $1400aus I think its a good price
-
Hey Guys Im about to purchase Bridgestone Potenza Re-11 245/35R19 for my FG T ute. I saw on a few forums on here that they were highly recommended but no one seems to have tried them yet. So have any of you guys bought a set and are they as good as the reviews? Cheers Sam
-
Not yet I'm saving it for the boss when he tells me that's where they all go and they should work fine.
-
Mine are command and they just make the beeps. I paid $400 to have them installed when I bought the ute new. I thought ford were going to fit them but they got someone in to do it. An installer came over yesterday day to have a look he said that's where they fit them on all utes. I find that hard to beleive cause its 20cm lower than the recommended height according to the instructions. He took a photo of them and said he would show the boss and get back to me. I have a feeling they wont get back to me cause they know they f#@ked up and will either have to move them up and get me new bumpers or remove them, get me new bumpers and give me a refund.
-
Thanks henz, I will show your pic to the installer.
-
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.