Jump to content

siccar

Member
  • Posts

    235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by siccar

  1. siccar

    ATM Machines

    Anger managment ppl. Remember your pressure points and say: WUUUSSSUUUPP WUUUSSSUUUPP Now go get yourselfs an anger ally!
  2. Could not agree more CRO. I didn't tell anyone that I was buying my XR8 until the day I got it. I just rocked up to a mates house where they all were and they were completley gob smacked. The mates I thought would be supportive were great, they understand it is my choice to make, mistake or not. The voiced their opinions but that's was it. Only one mate was sh*tty with me but that was because he is a Expensive Daewoo fan. My family was also supportive although a little hesitant. I live by 2 motto's I'm here for a good time, not a long time. and Only God can judge me... I allow anyone and everyone to voice there opinion but as long as my decision is not hurting anyone else, then it is my decision to make...
  3. Bugger. my fault. work computer is shyte. sorry.
  4. Oh I forgot to say, for those 'Blueprint bashers'( :banghead: ) out there, there was as many Blueprints as there was Citric acids on the road. And they were easily the best two colours on the road. I am already planning my next drive sometime in late may. May head up the coast instead or inland, not really sure yet. If anyones got any good ideas on where I can go let me know. Preferably somewhere where there is a good ratio of young spunky chicks and horny v8 drivers. Preferably around a 10:1 ratio but will settle for less. :banghead:
  5. I still say Skaife has got the Dummy :sook: spat of 2003. Someone should send him a ford pacifier(baby's dummy)!
  6. Oh I forgot to say, for those 'Blueprint bashers' out there, there was as many Blueprints as there was Citric acids on the road. And they were easily the best two colours on the road. I am already planning my next drive sometime in late may. May head up the coast instead or inland, not really sure yet. If anyones got any good ideas on where I can go let me know.(preferably somewhere where there is a good ratio of young good looking spunky chicks and horny v8 drivers. preferably 10 to 1 but will settle for less.)
  7. Hey all, Finally took my XR8 on a cruise yesterday which work so thoughtfully paid for. I went from Liverpool(southwest sydney) down to Narooma on the states south coast and back, bout a 720km round trip. Man what a nice cruise. Set out at about 6am to beat all the Holiday traffic and picked up my mate as well. Once we passed Nowra the roads were deserted so I just set the cruise control and enjoyed the ride. I let my mate take the wheel for the first time just outside Nowra and boy was he loving it. He just purchased a 2nd hand AU series III and thought that was a good ride. I couldn't get him out of the drivers seat he was having that much fun, well that was until he got done by a mobile speed camera! just as we were rounding a bend it was there. 70km/h in a 60 Zone. DOH! Well he was happy to go back to being a passenger at that point with a few poilte words! Talk about the revenue collectors, coming back in the afternoon we seen no less than 11 marked police cars all doing there bit to ruin hard working familys holidays. I don't mind police but there is other ways of enforcing the law.(except when it comes to my mate, Im still laughing!) Fuel consumption was not to bad, 13L per 100km. I'm not sure but I think that is about the norm for my engine. Anybody else have anygood trips over the weekend?
  8. I am not sure about the GT's but I can get away with regular unleaded although I have only used it once. I normally stick to Vortex but I ran a couple of tanks of Optimax through and the car does feel more responsive. I suppose 1 concern is the Oil you use as well, if you have a cheap oil in( ) then burning the higher Octane like Optimax can do damage to your engine over time, especially with some spirited(MANIAC) driving. Not that any of us do that now do we???
  9. Ken 24t, I would like to say ballsie but it is most likely stupid, Don't get me wrong though, I love the Blue Oval in most forms and especially in the BA series. The XR6T is a great symbol of what an AUSSIE MUSCLE car can do even if its potential has not been fully realised. Any Ford that can do a Expensive Daewoo is a good car in my books. In saying that I still think the best way is in a V8. To hell with the greenys, To hell with the economists, give me a gas guzzlin, low mileage to the litre, big noisy V8. Bye the way WHATS WRONG WITH BLUEPRINT!!!!!!!!!
  10. Hey fellas, Don't like to brag on the XR6T website but I done my mates XR6T on a private road last night. It was a pretty good feeling. Heap of mates watching. They all payed homage to the awsome power of the BOSS260. Got to ask though.... Does anyone else get sick of ppl driving really slow in front of you cause they think your a cop car? It seems to happen a lot.
  11. Thanks for the welcome ppl. It's great to have somewhere to talk without any whinging Expensive Daewoo fans. I have to ask though, I am keen to increase my machines potential but am not sure what I can do without voided the engine warrenty? Any ideas or suggestions will be a big help.
  12. Hey all, I know it may not be a GT but I just picked up my new XR8 last Friday. I have already done over 600kms. It is Blueprint with the leather interior. My workmate has a new XR6T in phantom with leather and premium sound. I think both cars are tops but I agree with you all in that you can not beat the sound of a good V8. I traded up from a 2001 1.6l Laser and man what a difference. POWER POWER POWER. I could drive all day night and never get bored. :lol: LONG LIVE THE V8's :lol:
×
×
  • Create New...