Hi all, not a happy chap. 5 weeks agao on way to work, had someone hit me from behind, launch me bout 10 meters and into the car in front of me. I of course at a set of lights that had just turned green, so car infront was moving off otherwise it would have been worse. The guy was so appologetic though, he said he didn't see me or the other 9 cars around him. Car written off but new one is on the way. Was told that because it's an insurance job, it would be quicker than last time 4 - 6 weeks instead of 6 to 8. That is extremely quick considering when I ordered last june I didn't get the car till October. All I can say is thanks mate, next time open your freakin eyes and watch what your doing. Will upload pics once I work out how to... tried to upload from my phone but it says upload failed. You are not permitted to upload this type of file. It's a jpeg. Can anyone help?