Jump to content

roadster

Member
  • Posts

    97
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by roadster

  1. Cant believe no one has looked into it. Might have to go in to ford and check out the new cooler
  2. Has anyone looked into this might be a good cheap upgrade in the future Maybe? Is there much difference between a bf and fg around that area of the car?
  3. I bought one about a month ago but was only series 1, did only have 24,000 km on it though and I paid 27 k. Everyone talks about these cheap cars but usualy there x coppers and I reckon that comes with risk hence there cheaper. Took me ages to find a manual with the leather they are pretty rare ( search caresales for XR6t theres heaps, selct manual and they all dissapear) and seduce is an awesome colour, I would have probably paid up to 25K for yours.
  4. I had a similar experience not that he said they were crap just nup dont have any!! Didnt ask for a number or check to see if and were coming in or nothing. I just think they dont give a sh*t about the second hand market. Maybe not enough comision in it.
  5. But if it didnt have that option of leather would you have bought it !!!. I searched for months for leather and manual with low km and couldnt give my money away
  6. I agree with the others, make sure you get heaps of options as that's whats gonna sell the car when you decide to sell in the future. Needs to be a bit different than all of the others out there. Cheers good luck
  7. Do you know if they are a cams affiliated club!! From what ive seen they are a bunch of good blokes a few of them helped me out on the way to bright a few years ago..
  8. Thinking about joining a car club, Ive got a 1928 ford roadster hotrod and just got a BF turbo. Im living at werribee and am starting to like the idea of doing some track days. Rod clubs arn't cams affiliated so im going to look into other clubs, I love all cars not just ford or Expensive Daewoo or Valiant. Anyone got any experiance with any of the clubs around. Good or bad. Just be good to catch up with like minded people. And suggestions help would be great. Cheers
  9. Why on earth would anyone drive it everyday !!! Not like you cant get parts if you have an accident or buy another if worse comes to worse (insurance)
  10. Anyone know of any good places around the werribee area for a flash tune ??? Cheers
  11. I was looking into the same cars only a couple of weeks ago. I was leaning toward the phantom one as well pretty much for the same reason as you. Bloody hard to find manuals arent they. I ended up getting a bionic blue one last week ago.
  12. As for the better engine, Im only new to these cars but after all the research I did I ended up with so many answers. April/06 they started to do them and in may they all had them. 06/06 08/06 Sure Wish someone new for sure, But the BF certainly had the better brakes, nicer looking car to I think but that's surely up for debate
  13. I just bought a may 06 bf xr6t 24000km Luxury interior Manual Sunroof Mag spare wheel tow bar Pod guages every option ticked 27k And I thought that was a little bit up there but manual are hard to find
  14. Oh didnt I mention private road sorry forgot to mention !!! Sorry !!!
  15. My right foot keeps getting stuck to the firewall, I think this may be a disease. Is this a common problem with XR6 Turbo owners or is it just me !!!LOL
  16. Just bought 05/06 6 speed manual sports leather the suade one (I desighn) Dual climate Factory 18 inch rims including spare tow bar Typhoon pod guages from factory XR mats Sunroof Every option except sat nav 23,000 km still on original tyres Paid 27 k I know this was a little high but it had everything I wanted including the manual and I knew it was a genuine car shouldnt be too many surprises. So I think for the sake of a couple of grand get what you want. Seems to me there is quite a variety of prices that people are paying.
  17. Thanks dirty32 good info
  18. I too am looking into getting a XR6T, New to these types of cars but drove my brother in laws and now am in the market, Looking for a 6 speed manual, leather, premium sound. less than 50,000 km what would be a fair price. Im in Western suburbs Melbourne. Is a bf model much better than a BA MK2. Cheers
×
×
  • Create New...