Jump to content

Corzza

Member
  • Posts

    7,135
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Corzza

  1. Yeah they played Croatia. And Brazil scored the first goal of the tournament..... an own goal haha Finished up 3-1
  2. Soccer underway, anyone following?
  3. I'll take them! They can clean my dishes
  4. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh behave!!!!
  5. Moaning ladies!
  6. Back to the grind! Moaning ladies!
  7. I didnt see has it hit threadbo?
  8. Moaning!!
  9. Only if you sitting twiddling thumbs. Shizen I'll be off to see the world, first stop Brazil!
  10. Feck I love long weekends! Can I have a long 6 months too though, please?
  11. Moaning ladies!
  12. Moaning ladies!
  13. Moaning ladies!
  14. How much fun would that be ripping through the bush! These were my dads toys during the border wars in the 70's.
  15. This week is going to kill me!!
  16. This bloke does not mess around! http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/everything-you-need-to-know-about-shane-warnes-new-girlfriend-emily-scott/story-fnk825aa-1226937276508
  17. Is it beer O' Clock yet??
  18. Moaning!
  19. I dont blame you..... Ones from WA and the other from SA. Two states without 3 letters in them and who follow some wierd sport called AFL???
  20. NSW!!!! UP THE MIGHTY BLUES!!!!
  21. Moaning ladies! GO THE BLUES!!!
  22. 2nd string safa side did alright me thinks
  23. Socceroos had a less than inspiring draw last night against Bafana Bafana
  24. Oh shoot me now......
  25. Not looking forward to it hey mate
×
×
  • Create New...