Jump to content

Corzza

Member
  • Posts

    7,135
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Corzza

  1. Ah mate thanks for the reminder! lol
  2. If we can overcome the Jocks and Yanks I think we will be alright.
  3. UK..... Mums living in Edinburgh so I’ll shoot up there tour Scotland get plastered on single Malt and then head down to London to view some ¼ final and semi final rugby.
  4. Last day before 6 weeks of holidays! Fecken YEAH!
  5. No V.B
  6. Mexico has great Beer.
  7. You come down and dont even tell me!?
  8. Whats happening mate
  9. Moaning ladies!
  10. Count down is on to the 29th! I IS OUTTA HERE
  11. Outta here!
  12. I agree with that!
  13. Moaning ladies!
  14. Craving that Port Barrel
  15. Moaning ladies!
  16. She got no stagger?! Yeh EPIC FAIL!
  17. Blady Ying Yang! They look good on her so probably just need a sand and respray
  18. Do I detect gutter rash??
  19. I am all too used to that
  20. Just another day in the office mate, Whats all this talk about Wood!?
  21. Moaning ladies!
  22. Whats cracking?
  23. #becausefcukstaff
  24. Ok really over it!
  25. Moaning all!
×
×
  • Create New...