Jump to content

Corzza

Member
  • Posts

    7,135
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Corzza

  1. Moaning all!
  2. Good luck with that! I make it up to QLD ever year and I would be there by now however my new misses wants me to spend it down here with her and the family. Fair enough! Life was good when I was single lol
  3. Moaning! I should not be at work but I am. How are we all?
  4. Comes from Sweden mate, what they say usually goes as they the ones with the moola! I will just say that there is a contact with Garry Rogers Motorsport for a while yet :D
  5. So you get penalty rates then?
  6. But you'll get the public holidays off no doubt?
  7. Fighting, I know all about that mate! Dealers are starting their Xmas bull Sh1t and it is causing us all sorts of drama.
  8. Pixy, how are you mate? Gearing up for time off over the Chrissy break? NHASP whats cracking mate?
  9. Moaning ladies!
  10. Ya just surviving hey
  11. Moaning!
  12. Attention yeh?
  13. Thank god pay day is around the corner!
  14. Haven't even started my xmas shopping yet..... Moaning all and a real moaning at that
  15. All I can say Geeezeeeezzzz! That is one lucky kid!
  16. Moaning all!
  17. All good this end!
  18. Moaning!
  19. Scotty Mc wins Barry Sheene medal http://www.v8supercars.com.au/news/championship/mclaughlin-I-ve-learned-so-much-this-year
  20. Scotty Mc wins Barry Sheene Medal. What a little champ!
  21. Moaning all!
  22. Moaning all!
  23. Moaning! Sounds like we have a bit of dealer drama again. Take it into the service manager/GM Pixy
  24. You one of those blokes that decorates the back of the dunny door ey??!!
  25. Moaning!
×
×
  • Create New...