Jump to content

matt_h

Member
  • Posts

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by matt_h

  1. Happy Birthday matt_h!

  2. my mate sent me an e-mail to check out this website that he had found, though some of u guys in here would find it funny #28 – “Holdens” « Things Bogans Like check out the full list of what bogans like http://thingsboganslike.wordpress.com/the-full-list/
  3. [quote name='MRDOSE' date='24 October 2009 - 11:40 PM' timestamp='1256391626' post='946767'] chuck me down for a white set dude!! [/quote] +1 for me to please
  4. Doesn't look too bad mate, Definitely not the worst mod I have ever seen, good luck with it
  5. Hey thanks guys, , it needs a little bit more work then I planned, but once that is finished, I would love to go on a cruise.
  6. G'day guys, the names Matt, im 20 and this is my new ride, an 03 XR6 turbo ute, this is my first post on the website (so I hope it uploads alright) and the car is amazing. so far the mods include an SS induction kit and a KnN Panel filter, after I get it serveced next week at elite, its of to willowbank to see what it will run
×
×
  • Create New...