Jump to content

Snaps

Member
  • Posts

    79
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Snaps

  1. I finally got my xr6t, its a 06/06 BF with no major options its done 50,000km and I picked it up for 24k I dont know if I spent too much but its a nice clean example. heres some pics.
  2. Cheers! thanks
  3. racq, racv, nrma?
  4. Do all XR6T BF's have typhoon bottom ends after 06/06?? I really want to know if this is true, ive heard alot of 'my mate works at ford and......' and just alot of jibberish, so id like to know what the people think. Cheers
  5. Howdy, im looking at picking up a Xr6t BF - 07/06 model. I would just like to know if there are any specific problems that I should look out for? this car has the zf 6 speed auto and has done 30,000km. Im aware of the majority of problems with BA's but not sure about BF's (as I was looking at buying a BA xr6t last year). I dont need a great deal of info, just some of the basics. Cheers
  6. Snaps

    New Members Thread

    Howdy everyone, Im looking at picking up a 06+ Bf turbo in the next few weeks, I look forward to chatting with you all Cheers
×
×
  • Create New...