Jump to content

4ced_2far

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    56
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4ced_2far

  1. Hi all, Any one know where in perth I can buy alloy engine pay parts from such as coolent overflow bottle oil cap computer cover ect. Cheers Brad
  2. yeah Prestige Sunroofs They did an awsome job to. Yes it has a blind that you can pull over to stop the sun beeming in.
  3. Just got a sun roof fitted to the ute What do you guys think?
  4. x 5 = plain boring and all to common Q7 all the way
  5. Spotted my mates 69 shelby gt500 getting ready for the all ford day on Sunday 2.5 years of restoration to factory specs
  6. Mat I feel ya pain I 2 Waited 4 weeks for my kit and had missing joiner and some clamps. Oh and the instrustions on the cd where just pics with little info. All went in ok in the end though.
  7. Sure can on a bf had my warranty claim denied when ford inspector came out. Said it had been flashed 30 times haha. no more drive train warranty for me
  8. yep that sums it up pritty well
  9. hahah that's what I pay the little sh1t for
  10. im sure if you let him loose in your car he may let you go down the track......Maybe not
  11. For my bro he just got an o9 cbr 1000 Oh im in if that's ok any date is fine
  12. Hay Dean are bikes allowed??
  13. Im still finding sand on my skin from when Brad and I went sideways into the bunker on about the 2nd lap of the day! Haha Yeah good air there scott. Had to got to the docs last night from a grain of sand getting under my eye lid probabley from that little get off. Good fun. Thanks for getting it going Hoon oops Dean.
  14. Sumitomo's are awesome tyres
  15. haha not quite mate but have your install all planned should be goo.d Might have to get one my self after Installing yours :!: That can be the fee
  16. I have got a 3 phone its yous if ya want it mate
  17. I got 2 Front genuine brembo discs for my f6 from e-bay $630 delivered
  18. Titan Ford - Myaree. Havent had a prob with anything from them but others have (hey dog?) "Sorry not sure how to quote" (From Lill-bodes) Well yer I was up frount but hay I kinda relieved now it gives me the green light to go mod mad Oh and the old thing may help
  19. Cheers Dude Your ute looks sweet too mate love the cooler. Cant wait to get mine all done! Good to meet you to see ya at the go karts!!
  20. well no warranty for me any more ford pluged there thing in to the car and recon its been flashed 6 times oh well looks like they just opened the gate for some silly mods
  21. im having a bit of a problem with ford and warranty . The dealer needs to wate for ford to inspect the car?? So not sure when im going to get it back now
  22. Spotted 4lturbo in titans 2 day
  23. its at titan's how long dose it take for them to repair?
  24. yep its starting to get to me abit. But flex plate is common with a few mods is isn't it???
×
×
  • Create New...