Jump to content

Ace

Member
  • Posts

    3,657
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ace

  1. nice - and trent I said godfather - how is that inbred?
  2. yeah pe you lose
  3. yeah panda eyes it is
  4. really? I havent seen him for a few years now. didnt even know he had a ski boat lol. he dropped in out the blue about a year ago but that's it. that boat would get a and boogie alright
  5. love that game I think I am running in the 6.4s havent got my fone close to check exactly
  6. Haha he is my godfather tell him Matt Morrison says hi
  7. hey hoarsepwoer whos your boss?
  8. the price makes it a bit more than neat lol. spose I better not quit now
  9. is that better
  10. pic is clear to me - its a Digital Tv Meter. I didnt pay for it but I got to pick it out
  11. dont buy a craptiva everyone in the industry call them that for a reason
  12. wasnt too much mate bit windy might pick up its pace as it goes east though
  13. just for a change its storming here
  14. Brisbane and ipswich don't realise how much water is coming from this way. Moogerah is still 3.33m over the spillway
  15. 450mm and its still raining
  16. I'm stuck at the Missus parents house. Bridges washed away both dirextions
  17. I think we might beat your 350 had 320 just on dark. Will see in the morning
  18. Really bomber - where's your cabin I used to live up at the caravan park
  19. Farking stupid mate has got himself stuck on the wrong side of the bremer river. Got a tractor and 160 head of cattle keeping him companyblol
  20. [attachment=64748:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359265246.232529.jpg Bit of water around
  21. Bit of water round
×
×
  • Create New...