Jump to content

blueprinted_xr

Member
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. hey everyone, just wondering if anyone has had prior experence with fitting a ba xr6 ss induction kit onto a xr6 turbo? The SS inductions website lists the NA's to Turbos under different part numbers CAI020 (NA) and CAI021 (Turbo) but has anyone tried it? I currently have a ss induction kit aswell as the secondary intake sitting here collecting dust. Any help would be greatly appriciated, Cheers
  2. any issues with fiting a BA FPV intercooler into a BF mk11 Xr6 turbo?
  3. I don't normally post on here because my ba ain't a turbo... yet, but thought this may be of help... The bonnet stripes are an absolute bastard to get on prefect because your putting them on a curved edge. I bought a set off ebay, put them off and ripped them off and ordered a new set because I stuffed it that bad. if you do get them, use plenty of soapy water on your bonnet and then put the stripe down, this way you can move the sticker around to get it perfect. like quite a few other people on here, I always said gt stripes should stay on GT's, till I got my car and she already had them, now I love it! but if you dont have a steady hand, don't even bother trying to put GT stripes on because I have seen some real dodgy ones around that move up and down about 1 - 2 inches across the car.
×
×
  • Create New...