Jump to content

F6 Grandad

Member
  • Posts

    26
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by F6 Grandad

  1. G'day, just wondering if you had a set available. Seem's like the quality and look get's the votes from everyone so I'm wanting to trade the Ford branding for a special FPV look too! Cheers......
  2. Yes indeed! I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm out your way. My parents live close to Burnt Bridge Shopping Centre (Ringwood East).
  3. Dear All, I'm a newbie to the forum and a new Typoon owner too and gotta say, it's good feel part of this collective! I've had 6 fords in the past and traded a BF XR6 for the F6. It's Mar 08 reg, ZF box, stock at the moment, but that could change later on. I'm just up to 1,800 km's, the engine still feels quite tight - not that I'm complaining! I'm probably a month or so away from the 3,000 km service and I'd be interested to know what 'really' needs to be ticked off the list to ensure all is good. I've heard that the oil pressure needs testing, manifold nuts need tightening, diff oil, replace engine oil as examples. Any other things that anyone could suggest would be most appreciative. Also, I live close to NewOak Ford and I believe they also have a sevice dept in Caulfield. Does anyone have any feedback on them at all? Thanks and cheers, Dave
  4. G'day, just joined this forum and I like what I see! Lots of like-minded 'Lightening Strike' R Spec owners too by the looks of things. Mine is stock auto at the minute, that may change later on. Purchased new last month, ZF auto currently has 1,800kms and it's teaching me a few things about driving sideways!!! Safely, of course! Looking forward to being a regular on this site. Cheers....Dave
×
×
  • Create New...