Jump to content

mitchbek

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    80
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mitchbek

  1. I was driving a 1990 NA Fairlane that drove like a boat
  2. I feel the frustration I think people having kids should teach them good manners and respect for other property I have an 8 and 9 year old who know better so the parents are to blame not the kids....... I was tee boned in my ED XR6 by a stupid woman in her unregistered un-roadworthy Late model camira wagon the car was a write off and the first thing her boy friend said was she's not insured so I was not pleased they did not offer help to get out of my car or ask are you alright no nothing she was a dole bludging (Low Income) FAMILY NOT MY FAULT and she got away with it because well I do not know but the car is still dead..... An up shot my wife liked the first XR6 she agreed with me to get the T and wow I love my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. The Ford dealer I bought my T from they use Castrol magnetic 5w-40w it seems pretty good
  4. Thanks for the help all I am going to order a CAPA Flash box with a generic tune until I can get down Melbourne for a custom.
  5. Hey all I need some help with question I bought my XR6T April this year 2003 model has a Performance chip by powerchip Australia with customer inter cooler and cold air intake tuned Xforce 2.5" Exhaust I guess my first question is after taking my car for a service at teh ford dealer that I bought it at (too keep the warranty) It seems to have less power can they or would they de tune it? Also is it worth getting it flashed again and who is the best??????
×
×
  • Create New...