Jump to content

Torquen

Member
  • Posts

    297
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Torquen

  1. Will be a maybe atm, will depend on how the previous night end up haha.
  2. Yeah will hopefully sort it out tomorrow, least I've got the day off. Wish I had seen em do it, would have dished out some punishment my self. f*cking low life scum.
  3. Cheers Brendan! Nah not to much damage...not that it matters if they scratch the paint since I'm getting a full respray in 2 weeks. Just smashed the passenger side window and stole my ipod. Luckily alarm must have gone off cause I had two pair of $400 sunnies, GPS and Flash Tuner sitting in the glove box which they didn't take. Still f*cking pissed off! On a brighter note, dominated the exam
  4. f*ck you to the *beep* who broke into my car while I was in an exam tonight!
  5. Not chrome enough Mikey Steph...LOL! Classic!
  6. Haha, Keith I gotta waste valueable study time on forums if I'm not on Facebook!
  7. Yep, I am also paying the difference to get the plastics resprayed too. For $250 you'd be silly not to!
  8. Yeah mine got approved for the free respray too but they said no to the plastics :( GRRRR!
  9. Haha, no faith Steve! I'm aiming for atleast 4:00am, provided I don't find a lovely young (or old) lady before then...but that's unlikely being a ginger and all Yeah D, think I may whore with someone... the cbf factor could be quite high for driving, but a big greasy pub lunch could be perfect
  10. How bout late afternoon so I can legaly drive my car, im guessing I shouldn't drive till the arvo after my big 21st bash
  11. Spotted [F S I X] on Wanneroo rd today, gave you the thumbs up but don't know if you realised who it was, haha. Car sounds real nice
  12. Car is finally up and running nicely again...and WAW is now closed. FUUUUUUUUUU! Well done Ross, good times mate. Nice to see you back up your previous 10 second pass with another (and a P.B to boot! )
  13. Did pretty sh*t this week Mat. I got 1806 with 4 non-scoring players (Barlow, Trengrove, White and Silvagni) to make matters worse my emergency Waite is still suspended Managed to win my Antilag round but lost in my other comp by 80 odd points. What your win/loss looking like?? Spotted a nice silver FG F6 with black advanti rims at Karrinyup shops yesterday, will post pic later.
  14. Thinking clutch as well Keith hahahaha
  15. Ahh bugger :( Probs not worth the effort then, and yeah Steve the're of my mates VU SS ute.
  16. Question... Will 15" stockies clear rear PBR brakes?? I have a mate who has a half used set of MT slicks in 15" for $200 and im going to grab them off him if they will fit
  17. Yep I get muppet points for this one :(
  18. Nah, more than 45km/h over is instant loss and hoon lawed. 30-39 = 5 points and $700 40-44 = 8 points and $1000 45+ = loss of licence, $1200 + tow fee + impound fee + court costs... so in saying that I got of not to bad.
  19. Looks like no chance of a run down the 1/4 on wednesday for me, regardless of weather. Blow water pump on the way to the gym today last month has not been kind to my car or wallet. Just to cap it off when I got home I had a O.H.M.S letter waiting for me on the bench...bye bye $700 due to speeding fine Ahh well, won't get caught doing do that again.
  20. Yeah well hopefully it isn't that! Mine was noticable at all low speeds so probs a little worse than what you described. You don't know what you're talking about...Fraud make quailty parts that last even under the most stressfull conditions
  21. Andrew, I had a similar problem about a year and a bit ago and it turned out to be a dodgy power steering pump. Fluid levels were all good but the pump was shot. Maybe be worth checking out???
  22. Haha Simon! Yeah I think he said that he practices taking it on and off on a weekly basis, just because it's that much fun (Also heard that he may be looking for a job at Turbo-Tec hehehe)
  23. Cheers again for giving me a hand getting the stone guard off today Mike, appreciate it mate
  24. Orite You're on! Couple of beers and a bite to eat on me afterwards
×
×
  • Create New...