Jump to content

wogrocket

Member
  • Posts

    43
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wogrocket

  1. Happy Birthday wogrocket!

  2. Happy Birthday wogrocket!

  3. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Rota-GRID-19-x-9-5-20-5x114-3-/130578005418?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e670e3daa also the price should be around $1300
  4. For anyone interested can you copy and paste your name to the list 1:Wogrocket.... Gloss Black 2: 3: 4: 5:
  5. Hi There I'm currently in the process of getting a set of wheels for my BA pursuit ute and I'm finding it hard to get something that looks decent and will clear the brembos Ive contacted a seller and have asked if they can get a set of rotor grids made with the correct offset to fit the falcons with staggered fitment 19x 8 + 36 front 19x 10 +25 rear they offer these colours Gun metallic, Sports Bronze, Gloss black, white, matt black if you think the offsets arnt exaclt right please let me know and I'll have to get atleast 5 people wanting to place a order before they will go ahead and make them here is a link to see what they are http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Rota-GRID...em 1e670e3daa Mick __________________
  6. the reasom I went away from the simmons was After filling out the tech sheet the guy kept saying I couldent fit a 10.5 rear on the ute :( even though Ive had the rears off my supra on it which are 10.5 wide and since then I've rolled the rear guards and pushed them out 20mm they quoted me $4000 delivered which wasnt a issue Mick
  7. looks like im getting a set of black spoke FR 19 Simmons 8.5 f and 10 rear (maybe 10.5 )off tempe Mick
  8. Cheers mate but its going in for a bit of love this week new headlights new fog lights respray front bar respray rear bar new pedders xa coilovers and leaf springs also movin the exhaust over to the drivers side as im not a fan of the pipes comin out either side The wheels are Work misters would realy love to get them but $$$$$ I do like the hiros on Jman ute they look really good :D (they from tempe tyers??)
  9. was thinkin of gettin a set of these with black centers
  10. ok hope this works Mick
  11. cheers mate yea its pretty low which is a bit annoying sometimes but oh well
  12. Hi there im currently in the market for a new set of wheels for the Ba Persuit ute and was wondering whats the best off set for the front and rear to fill the guards Im lookin at getting a set of 19x8-8.5 for the front and 19x10-10.5 rear any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks Mick
  13. yea the territory was a daily driver I raced it on the exact same tune and fuel (bp98) and full interior I even left the roof racks, tow bar and side steps on.. If I still had this I would strip the interior out and also the racks, s steps and tow bar and put a set of MT's on and go for a 11 but unfortunately that wont be happening Mick
  14. I got a BA pursuit and it did tramp as its lowered but I have solved teh problem by making up 2 straps to hold the front of the leaf springs togeaher cost of about $5 and about 30min to do and works a treat... I'll post some pics up later Mick
  15. Hi there I was just wondering if I'll have any issues with fitting a apir of 6 Piston Brembos to my 05 BA persuit ute ??? will the master cylinder be ok or do I have to upgrade it, and will I also have to replace the rear single piston calipers to the 4 Piston Brembos ?? Thanks in advance Mick
  16. no worries Matt if you left a voice message he'll call you back but I'll also try get a hold of him in the morning for ya :D Mick
  17. I'm almost 100% sure he dosent run with spacers Mick
  18. my mate has 4 enkei rp03 wheels 18x 8.5 +30 and also has another 2 that are 19x 8.5 +22 the 18s have 3 good advan tyers if you can call him 0413941114 his name is Damo there a very strong wheel and also light Mick
  19. Hey Matt dont know if you remember me but I was at daves when you picked your car up the time you got the front mount fitted Anyway if your looking at jap wheels I know of a bloke in mackay with a set of enkei wheeels off a xr6 turbo that want to sell them but I think there 18 fronts and 19 rears there a very stong wheel and also light Cheers Mick
  20. Hi there just a quick one whats the best offset for a 10"- 10.5" wide rear on a BA ute Cheers Mick
  21. and heres the first run for the night Mick
  22. heres the second run for the night.... Smae as always it's on my phone so it's not the best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdRFrHueYvY Mick
  23. Congratulations AGAIN Dave I'll post a vid up soon Mick
  24. here's another from a different angle sorry for the crappy quality but it was on my phone Mick
  25. well dont be shy, line up to a modded territory I've proven it many a time with different bikes and riders
×
×
  • Create New...