Jump to content

Chris R

Member
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris R

  1. Yes, in the company you speak of, the CX7 stacks up very well. Personally, I kept my CX7 for 3 months. The off the line speed would be hosed off by any Hyundai Excel! Build and look is great. Fuel is almost worse than the F6X, to be honest I couldn't get rid of it quick enough. Wife doesn't agree but she didn't want it when I offered it to her over the Mazda 3. Just my opinion!
  2. Head vs Heart stuff. I have owned a CX-7, (Great look, great build, bad on fuel, not great performance) and looked at the CX9. If the 7 seater issue is the big one it wins hands down as you can have 5, 6 and 7 seat options with access via the rear cargo area, and its a big mutha. But, the F6X goes like no other 7 seater near the money. So heart ruled for me and I have a more awkward 7 seater that goes. I too have the mods that means it goes even quicker but I have offset that by audiovisual stuff that adds weight.
  3. At a guess it is the center rear bush, visable if you take a wheel off or look behind the spare wheel cradle. Its the big mutha dead centre and wears out in many instances every 15,000Klms. The alternate FF site has a big write up on this one but would appear to be consistent with the prob you have. Good luck
×
×
  • Create New...