Anyone got soak well hook ups? Concrete ones only and probably the larger ones (1200 x 900?). I assume they are going to be far to heavy for a couple of blokes to roll so delivery to jindalee / Brighton be needed
Fkn pos ford has the worst build quality. Went to press in the fog light switch last night because I suspected one wasn't work and the button went through the dash... Bunky sh*tter falling apart!
Speaking of cranes, do you only own the "floor" based (technical I know!) ones John or the ones that go on buildings cause I've always wonder how they get them up and down the buildings in places like Dubai?
Intel core i3 2020 3.3ghz 3mb. Is it worth going I5 core? Intel DH61WW B3 OEM motherboard Geil 4GB DDR3 enhance plus C9 1333/1500mhz. Should I go to 8gb? XFX HD5450 700Mhz PCIe/512MB/DVI/HDMI. Ok for movies / dvd's / jewtube? WD CAVIAR BLUE 3.5" 1TB 7200/32MB/SATA3 Samsung DVD RW 22x BK/+/-/DL/SATA Integrated sound card and power supply AEC 488 550w case. $497 from PLE.
So I just seen this on ple. I3 2120 3.3ghz CPU 8gb ram Asus motherboard Xfx graphics card Case and associated crap for $525. My speakers / monitor are fine. Sound ok?
Hmmm that could be an option? I just want windows 7 and a new fresh computer that will browse the net, iTunes etc. CBF with torrents and sh*t anymore. My budget is $500 tops because my house is sending me broke!
Steve, sounds like I was missing out some info.. Once my mate gets back from work I'll get him to send that photo through as well. So new hdd, CPU and ram (I have 2gb already) and I'm laughing? Would love to keep it around the 400 mark... I just want it for general stuff. No gaming. I already have a 22" monitor as well Was told 200 online for windows 7 but one of my blokes at work is at uni so how does he get it for me?
Nerds, got a question for you.. I think my hdd is getting a bit slow (4 years old) and I would like to upgrade to windows 7. Was thinking about a format but was then told it might be better to just get a brand new hdd and install windows 7 on that. Essentially will have a brand new pc so to speak. Have I been given the bum steer or is this logical? Would I upgrade teh ramz as well?
LOL Grug, you'd get hosed with roll on's.. Also when you rock up to the Cas with your F6, no one really cares but with a K-Seg, you'll be on the other side of the table in the balla room. Surrounded by an entourage of hotties
Before I put it up in FS section, Anyone chasing a LG 22" LCD HD tv? Brand new and still in the box. Rrp of between $449 -$499 depending where you look. Could be handy for those who work away! Chasing $200
See NOR people don't even have to retaliate. They all are to busy with jobs to pay for their nice cars in nice houses in nice suburbs But on a serious note I drove through germain way in lockridge about 11am the other day. One bloke was passed out on the boot of some red sedan, 2 girls next door out the front sitting on the porch completely baked, a native family with a pile of new bikes on the lawn and 2 cop cars at another house.