Jump to content

OzTEXS

Member
  • Posts

    98
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by OzTEXS

  1. how much is that going to cost compared to the phoon cai ??
  2. live for speed is nothing compared to rFACTOR .. although u need a powerful PC
  3. I suppose the SS inductions CAI is not worth the money ??
  4. Hi All, Came across this game a few days ago .. read the specs and tried it out and WOW .. never played a game sooo realistic. check out the specs >> rFactor I am also looking at getting these peddles for the game too >> http://advantage1.com.au/ check it out !! cheers
  5. did well dude.
  6. yeah I got a black xr6t with white altezza rear lights .. but I dont like them. that was how I got the car .. maybe I can swap them for stock BF ones with someone ??
  7. yeah no worries mate .. I am sure someone else may find the info useful. not all have an open mind, as it is the case with you.
  8. haha .. conspiracy ahh just do a search on "peak oil" and you will find enough info there to justify my claims. don't need to take my word for it .. there are plenty of sources that will back me up. here is one of many >> lifeaftertheoilcrash do your own research .. make up your own mind dude. don't just write it off .. that's called ignorance.
  9. people need to understand that we have reached what's called "Peak Oil" on earth. That means the maximum amount of oil the earth can produce is reached. Unfortunately it get's worse .. everything is dependent on the production of oil. Why do you think the yanks are in Iraq ?? do u really think they are looking to liberate the country or take the oil !! If every1 on earth consumed resources like an American .. we would need 3 earths to sustain their lifes. Watch out .. Iran is next on the hit list !!!
  10. how about the amp replacement .. how many chanels is the stock one ? can I put in a 4 ch amp in its place ??
  11. ok .. I know what it is now .. where can I buy some ??
  12. yeah good call .. what is dynomat ?
  13. Hi All, Got a 03 XR6T with premium sound few weeks ago and like others on this forum .. ive noticed the sub popping on the odd occasion. I am looking at getting the JBL GTO804 8" sub to replace the stock one. Now my question is .. Out of my old car I took out a Soundstream amp and a pair of 6" Polk Audio splits which sound awesome. Can I basically replace the factory amp without recabling with the Soundstream and replace the door speaks with my 6" splits ? .. the car will be getting its seats and carpet taken out soon .. I want to do as much as I can while this is happening. Any other suggestions on upgrading the sound options while everything is out ??? Cheers !!!
  14. I was told by lowering the car and keeping the standard shocks .. you are actually making the shocks work harder therefore reducing it's lifespan ???
  15. yeah good point .. I suppose the ones with the chrome dish do look the trick. might just spend the money on an edit instead
  16. Hi, I have a black Xr6t with 18" Xr8 wheels and ive seen some pics with black xr6t's with black wheels and they look hot .. not many stock black ones thou. anyone got pics of their stock xr wheels sprayed black ??
  17. dude .. those wheels look hot ! I have 18" XR8 wheels on my black xr6t and would love them to be black. so you got those specially painted ? how much did it cost you ? wonder if there is anyone in Sydney that can do it too. these are my wheels >> xr8.bmp
  18. yeah already been down that track actually .. a customer of C&V performance with a 05 black xr6t who's running in the 10's needs a cage .. and Con gave me a call regarding the swap .. I was keen ..but then the customer's wife pulled the plug on the deal, so it fell through. its a shame really .. the bar work is excellent, looks really good in the car. if I didn't already have way toooo many hobbies .. I would of started a new project car.
  19. hmm good info .. thanks
  20. value for money wise .. is the F6 cooler the best option ??
  21. are the Subaru Iridiums much better then the stock ones ??
  22. we also have a 3 month old baby .. can we get something for him too ?? we can brace the baby seat to the cage !!
  23. yeah .. shannons is the cheapest @ $1500 with the cage nrma is $800 without it. do the math + the wife is the main driver .. so I dont have any 10sec aspirations.
  24. how r they on autos thou ??
  25. its not a safty feature when its not padded and iam not wearing a helmet. its actually more dangerous. didnt think there would have been this much trouble in getting the bloody thing out.
×
×
  • Create New...