Jump to content

fordinittogether

Member
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fordinittogether

  1. When replacing to a carbon filter, why would you need a new cover & if so what sort of cover?
  2. Holly cow, it's now slowed down abit.......Without the turbo vaccuum hose it went f&*^ing hard!! Anyway still happy!
  3. Took it back to Metro Ford & they found a vaccuum hose fell of the turbo...... too easy!
  4. OK......Disappointing to say the least. I just bought my new Rip Curl Turbo Auto..... Now I just put some Shell 100 V power Racing in it & accelerating under load it started to break down at 4200 rpm under boost. Now the engine warning light is on. It did this with the original fuel out of the dealership as well but no warning light, just breaking down almost like a limiter is cutting in. I only loaded it both these times as I'm running it in & have mothered it the rest of the time. Can anyone help?????
×
×
  • Create New...