Jump to content

jona

Member
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. just a stock looking blue vt ss that sits a bit lower than standard. The dumpers that sit behind the rear wheel mite give it away though:P look forward to seeing yas out
  2. gday mate, no it is all motor mate:P The 10sec slip was run with a 383ci ls1 based engine, I now have a 402ci ls2 based engine and have yet to bolt up some slicks as still having some gearbox gemlins Hope to see yas all out and about, and will try to get down to the plex one day when im not duty to come introduce myself and check out ya Ts:D matt
  3. hey guys spotted a very nice looking grey T lastnight on my way home. Had this sites sticker on the back window so I thought id come in for a lookski. Also had an XR8 bonnet:D Seems to be Ts everywhere in roko!...alot of phoons as well. Its funny seeing them think they will own my stock looking vt ss.....little do they know I have a 10sec timeslip sittin in my glovebox:P Credit is givin where credit is due though, Those things are damn quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I had my time over again id be going stright for an XR T no questions asked! jona
×
×
  • Create New...