Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 10d
  • Location: W.A
Posted

I made a genuine offer on a item in the for sale section and it was edited or deleted

I have give a few $ to this site so if that's the way it is then you all take care and all the best to the lot of you

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Mick,

what the hell are you on about.

Do you think everyone is out to get you ?

I think you should take a chillpill and contact one of the Mods via PM as I cannot see any posts that have been deleted of yours recently.

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted (edited)

.....or it's on moderator review like all posts in that section! :welcome2:

Edited by tab
  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Tab that is EXACTLY what happened.

Mick, if you seriously wanted the intercooler you should have PM'ed them.

ALL posts in the forsale are on mod preview and we need to go in a few times a day and approve them.

This was brought in to stop people posting crap in the forsale section.

It was not a one off thing, it has been a rule since the begining of the year and if you had bothered to read the rules at the top of EVERY forsale post.

If you are seriously ticked off with us for that, then good luck to you

P.S I just set all the posts in that section to visable.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted
I made a genuine offer on a item in the for sale section and it was edited or deleted

I have give a few $ to this site so if that's the way it is then you all take care and all the best to the lot of you

Close the door gently on your way out ...

:spoton::roflmbo:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...