Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 6d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 25/01/06 02:00 PM Posted 25/01/06 02:00 PM Blonky's Crazy Mountain PassMid week Night run, 7 - 9pm........Speed limit respected... Grip more important than power...Getting a dynamic and fulfilling twisty suprising run organised,Post here for parties interested.Can combine dinner or just a run and a coffee for debrief....PM me those that are serious....Mod... Please add to Queensland Cruise....A coupla hundred litres has already been burnt in logistics.....Don't miss out on this one.... Life is too short.;
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 21d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 25/01/06 02:43 PM Posted 25/01/06 02:43 PM coming soon
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 6d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 25/01/06 03:01 PM Author Posted 25/01/06 03:01 PM Official date Wednesday the 15th February.Meet ...... 6pm Short briefing then cruise...
cooltint Member 686 Member For: 23y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast QLD Posted 25/01/06 04:37 PM Posted 25/01/06 04:37 PM More details required - where do we meet and where are we going to?
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 6d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 25/01/06 11:31 PM Author Posted 25/01/06 11:31 PM Will post full details soon, Probably leave from Mudgereeba area.
Blueprintxr6T Member 93 Member For: 21y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba Posted 27/01/06 10:29 AM Posted 27/01/06 10:29 AM I wish I didn't live so far away I'd love to go on it but yeah travel and work commitments say I cant
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 27/01/06 11:00 AM Posted 27/01/06 11:00 AM Are you going to actually turn up for this one Blonky
summoner Member 288 Member For: 21y 1m 28d Posted 28/01/06 02:07 AM Posted 28/01/06 02:07 AM Yeh I'm keen but not for about a month as 1st car goes to panel beater for some repairs, then I goto fit new bonnet then the fun modding begins... Once that's done I'll slap on some decent tyres and we're set to go :D
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 21d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 29/01/06 03:26 AM Posted 29/01/06 03:26 AM would love to go for the run...but not practical on a school night shazzy
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 6d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 29/01/06 06:13 AM Author Posted 29/01/06 06:13 AM Excellent..So I will do a head count so far...Including me that makes 1 Just got back forom a full recon. pass.Time = 55 minutes Km's = 58Average speed = 62 km/h (Majority of run 80 - 100km/h posted) Fuel Consumption - 19.6 L/100kmRoad surface - Above average to goodI will be on the end of my SP9000's as on the 17th I will be getting it reshod.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now