geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 19/07/04 10:59 AM Posted 19/07/04 10:59 AM here is the link to a little amusing thread on LS1Geea.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 19/07/04 11:07 AM Posted 19/07/04 11:07 AM What does he mean, the service department will at least be a bit busier now ... I just hope they've got enough oil left for our services ...
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 25d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 19/07/04 11:15 AM Posted 19/07/04 11:15 AM nicethey can have as much fun with the pics as we can
VooDooo Member 13 Member For: 22y 4m 3d Posted 19/07/04 11:34 AM Posted 19/07/04 11:34 AM you know we are gunna have to pay you back now :D hehe(nice gag guys. love it)
mook05 Member 108 Member For: 23y 3m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/07/04 12:06 PM Posted 20/07/04 12:06 PM Top job Geea, love it.....great to see it was taken with the tounge in cheek over there too! Michael...
dutchie Member 391 Member For: 22y 5m 22d Location: Somewhere Posted 23/07/04 02:36 PM Posted 23/07/04 02:36 PM Well done Geea...........I now have two smiles on my face I can't get rid off........Got to love it and surprised no-one had thought of this earlier........We have possibly started a can of worms here.......Suppose we better start thinking of the next thing to do........ dutchie
Worpor Member 467 Member For: 22y 7m 16d Location: Perth Posted 25/07/04 08:18 AM Posted 25/07/04 08:18 AM Come on we can all be friends :lol:
BA_Turbs Member 836 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Gender: Male Posted 25/07/04 08:30 AM Posted 25/07/04 08:30 AM hehee WTF??? That was a hilarious post until I saw that mine was the cheapest car there! Damn! How the mighty have fallen. $500.... I got offered several times that for the rims alone, maybe I should have taken it!That your work VooDooo, or did you find it on LS1.com?
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 25/07/04 08:32 AM Posted 25/07/04 08:32 AM Eeenee meenee mynee mo...............yeah alright but no contest I,ll take the Ford :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now