Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted

Just got back from the AME show. My car was well as Adams among others are on show. Adams is on the HPF stand and mine was on the CAPA stand.

Adam ran his car up earlier in the day. His car is truely amazing, he had no intention of running it so it is in as full street trim as you will get. Pump 98ron fuel, full exhaust and 22" wheels. In this trim the car ran up over 350rwkw's.

I had my car in race trim. Cat pipe and good fuel. I was hoping for 500rwhp, (all the shows figures are in hp). First run the car got 500.9 and then backed it up with 506rwhp. I was rapt. I think its about 375-380rwkw's which is what Rob told me I had. The car lookede and sounded great and the power graph was awesome. I'll post it up whjen I bring it home.

I told Adam he should load his race set up with good fuel, 17's and drop the exhaust. The record is 605rwhp and I reckon he would smash it.

The shows pretty good so if you get the chance drop down and have a look at some tough street cars.

Geea. :pinch:

  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Good work Craig. I might get into the show tomorrow.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 21d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: next door..
Posted

top stuff craig!! I was there to see adams dyno run, his car is truely bloody amazing. missed out on your run, but im glad the car is fulfilling your expectations. I saw it at the capa stand, looks mad, and love the deep dish wheels!!

the current Six Cylinder record holder is a while ef-el falcon equipped with a turbocharger.. not overdone, clean body, freaking sleeper!! ive got the 605rwhp run on video, but cant put it up as it is a masive file.

all in all.. abit disapointing to see soooooo many holdens compared to fords. but the fords that were there, made up for the many more that werent..!

jetmir.

attatched are some pics from today..

post-2663-1130578544_thumb.jpg post-2663-1130578609_thumb.jpg post-2663-1130578664_thumb.jpg

post-2663-1130578731_thumb.jpg post-2663-1130578771_thumb.jpg post-2663-1130578819_thumb.jpg

  • Team Xtreme
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

well done mate. :msm: ywell done adam :msm: do the race tune :D :msm:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mackay NorthQueensland
Posted

Well done Craig and Adam,

got to get me some of that hp!

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted

Good sh*t Gbaby @ big A

Guest xrtwpn
  • Guests
Posted

LOL well done craig

Been thinking about it ill leave the dyno work to dyno queens my car is a drag car I just cant be bothered changing fuel and tyres but you are right I think I would take the 6c class no problem

Guest xrtwpn
  • Guests
Posted
top stuff craig!! I was there to see adams dyno run, his car is truely bloody amazing. missed out on your run, but im glad the car is fulfilling your expectations. I saw it at the capa stand, looks mad, and love the deep dish wheels!!

the current Six Cylinder record holder is a while ef-el falcon equipped with a turbocharger.. not overdone, clean body, freaking sleeper!! ive got the 605rwhp run on video, but cant put it up as it is a masive file.

all in all.. abit disapointing to see soooooo many holdens compared to fords. but the fords that were there, made up for the many more that werent..!

jetmir.

attatched are some pics from today..

post-2663-1130578544_thumb.jpg post-2663-1130578609_thumb.jpg post-2663-1130578664_thumb.jpg

post-2663-1130578731_thumb.jpg post-2663-1130578771_thumb.jpg post-2663-1130578819_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great pictures thanks mate

Looks as tuff in picture as it does in real life hehe no that im biased or anything

What you think of the new tail lights ?

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted
Great pictures thanks mate

Looks as tuff in picture as it does in real life hehe no that im biased or anything

What you think of the new tail lights ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well Done to both of u... they are some crazy numbers... but I guess its all just another day at the office :blush::blush:

XRTWPN: the taillights look awsome.. ive been waiting to see what a white BA would look like with them on... im tossing up on whether to go black or chrome... im leaning towards the black now.. that looks Horn as :blink::blink:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...